HELLO ALL

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

HELLO ALL

Postby citygirl » February 16th, 2004, 12:00 pm

Howdy, I am new to the forum and want to introduce myself to u all. First of all I have been reading the forum for quite some time and really enjoy it. The support u guys give each other is AWESOME. So I am going to ATTEMPT the full fast for as long as I can. I have another person to lose as i am going to lose 145lbs WOW, can u imagine being that much overweight. Well, anyway, just wanted to say hello and i'm sure there will be times when i will be needing your support.
Start date 2-16-04
Height 5'10
Start weight 325
1st goal 300 by 3-31-04
Ultimate goal 170-180lbs
I CAN AND DO THIS, I AM MOTIVATED, DETERMINED AND MY SPIRIT IS WILLING. NOTHING CAN STOP ME NOW
citygirl

Re: HELLO ALL

Postby explorthis » February 16th, 2004, 12:13 pm

citygirl wrote:I have another person to lose as i am going to lose 145lbs WOW, can u imagine being that much overweight.

WELCOME!!!!

I am Mike, the outspoken one, you might have read (or gasped at) a post or 2 of mine.

Glad to have you aboard. Can I imagine losing another person? Can I imagine that much weight? Sure can. I have lost 112 pounds on Medifast. It works if you let it work, and are faithful to it. I have lost my 13 year old daughter, and 14 more pounds. I have lost 3 of my 2-1/2 year olds (if you knew her, one would be enough for anyone to lose) She weighs 33, so I have lost 3 of her, and a large handful of her toys combined!! Yes I know what it feels like, and I WOULD NOT CHANGE THIS FEELING FOR ANYTHING!

We would love to have you participate. Honesty, and real life success/fears/stories/snippets are all that are required here.

Fasten your seatbelt, regale us with some trivia about yourself and get/give some support!!

-Mike
explorthis
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby elle4nelly » February 16th, 2004, 12:46 pm

Hi CityGirl!
And welcome! You've come to the right place! And Mike's post are fun to read! That's why I call him " Atila the thin Hun" Terror of the shakin nation! It puts sense back into most of us when we lose it! Plus he's in the Gold Club Deluxe...ya know over 100lbs...i'm in the 22lbs in 3 1/2 week club!

Welcome!

Nelly
Final Restart on Dec 18th
elle4nelly
Preferred member

Postby Guest » February 16th, 2004, 12:55 pm

Hi Citygirl and Welcome,

I have 100# to lose so I can understand the overwhelming feeling of having to lose alot of weight but Mike and Nancy are great examples that this WOE does work and work's fast. There's a couple of them here that have lost 50# in a matter of a few weeks. I've never lost this fast on any diet and like everyone else on this board, I've tried them all. But like Mike says - this is the last stop - this is it - there's nothing else out there that will work like this. So what other choice is there when there's nothing else that will work like this.

So sit back, get your packet and your shaker jar and come join us on this shakin forum. You know we are all BIG LOSERS here and I know you will enjoy it, as I do, so keep checking in and share with us your ups and your downs. We're here to listen and to help in anyway we can.

Brenda

Postby moutoncove » February 16th, 2004, 12:57 pm

Sorry, I forgot to login again. But it's me.

Brenda
moutoncove
Regular Member - #40 Club

Return to Come on in.