Having a tuff day

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Postby want2Bthin » July 6th, 2005, 8:00 pm

THANKS Kassi & Martha!

Actually Martha, I will be posting on here while we are there. We are taking our pc because the hotel has high speed internet. I will let everyone know how things are. I would be in a bad way if I couldn't come here everyday! :-P :-P :-P
want2Bthin
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby fatBgone » July 10th, 2005, 5:30 am

Hi Angelia,
I know this is a LATE reply, but I was just reading this morning's roll call, and saw that you were going out of town for your husband's surgery and curiousity got the best of me and - then I started looking at your past posts so I could figure out what was going on....I haven't been reading ALL the posts everyday and I guess I just missed this whole subject when it first got posted.

I'm SOOOO sorry you & your hubby are having to deal with this driving him so far to have his hernia surgery - but I'm so PROUD of you for having the strength to get back behind the wheel of the car. I can't even imagine since I've never been in a "serious" car accident, but I can only guess that it has to play a big number on your head. Maybe this will turn out to be the beginning of you're being able to drive confidently again.

I will definitely keep you & your husband in my prayers for a safe trip and a successful operation & speedy recovery! When will you guys be able to come home? Well - take care!
Lisa
fatBgone
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Nancy » July 11th, 2005, 11:52 pm

Angelia ~

I am sorry I missed this thread in the Forum, too. I did write Bob's name and surgery date in my prayer daytimer because of the Private Email you sent to me last week.

We are praying for traveling mercies for you both. May Bob's surgery go well, his recovery be swift and sure and may your traveling time be a time for sharing and talking with one another.

Keep us posted about his progress.

Lots of love and prayers to you, Angelia.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby want2Bthin » July 14th, 2005, 11:54 am

Hello everyone!! We are back! We just arrived home about 3 hours ago! Thanks to all of you for your prayers & encouragement. I missed everyone so much. :-P

Bob is doing great. He is so glad we drove out to Philly for the surgery. He is a little uncomfortable but not too bad. We went about 1500 miles round trip. I am very thankful to be home.

I did great as far as being in the car!!! God is awesome! The power of prayer is simply amazing. I was not completely comfortable but much better then expected.

Once again- THANKS!

Angelia
want2Bthin
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby martha » July 14th, 2005, 12:47 pm

ANGELIA--

So glad to see you are back.. Was fixing to ask if anyone heard from you.. YOU GO GIRL!!!!! 1500 miles is a long way to go especially if you are not comfortable driving :D but we were all praying our little hearts out for you.. GOD is so GOOD.. Glad your hubby isn't in to much pain.. will continue to pray for you and your hubby--Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Nancy » July 14th, 2005, 10:34 pm

Dear Angelia and Bob ~

We are thankful that you are home safe and sound. Angelia, you were like an ambulance driver without the siren! I thought of you all day today - wondered how you were faring on the highways.

It is difficult to drive on freeways that are unfamiliar and then when you were worrying about your favorite man and passenger...we are grateful that you sensed people were praying for you.

Bob, you just get all settled down now and relax and allow your body to heal and repair itself.

Have a frosty shake!

Ta ta for now. Angelia, you are an angel!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Previous

Return to Weight Loss