Oh my gosh

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Oh my gosh

Postby sarah » July 11th, 2005, 5:59 pm

wow

What a great 1st day.

The Magic Bullet IS A MUST

This morning I had a plain (no syrups) chocolate shake. The shakes are very very vitamin smelly and flavored in my opinion. I had it at 9:30. But having the MB and being able to make my shake frothy and slushy-like it was better.

11am bouilin-

12:30 vanilla shake with diet A&W sparkling vanilla creme soda

-12:45big pickle

-1:45 chili (yuck) I didnt care for it, I had to add TONS of chili powder and garlic salt. but i am gonna give it another try tomorrow with bouilin.

3:30 vanilla shake with SF bluberry syrup
it is 5 calories and 5 carbs for 1 TABLEspoon IS THIS OK????? it was SO GOOD :?

5:00 i small baked chicken breast and broccoli spears

7:00 bouilin

:flip: and I just finished apple cinimon "Pancakes" with butter spray and SF syrup OH MY GOSH THEY WERE HEAVENLY and SO SO SO SO FILLING I am needless to say having them at least 1 time again tomorrow

I felt to guilty eating the pancakes seriously :roll: . I feel like I cheated today. But I keep telling myself that I think I did it right. didnt I?

Well, just letting you know how I did and wanted to make sure I did it RIGHT :D

I know I asked this, but I am double checking---If I want to have the pancakes like I did MORE THAN 1 TIME A DAY- is it really OK :?:

Oh, and I had 1 piece of hard SF candy

Sarah :puter:
sarah

Postby martha » July 11th, 2005, 6:14 pm

Sarah--

WOW!!! you did great today.. such imagination with all of the different foods.. I still need to try the pancakes..they sound so good..and I really don't like the oatmeal..so I'm game..the cookies too :mrgreen: they sound good..all of you on here make me want to run out and buy a magic bullet.. I just drink my shakes cold but I remember how good the protein shakes I use to drink were with the ice blended with them.. they lasted so much longer that way too..I assume you can have 5 helping of pancakes if you want them.. I read somewhere that you have any combination of the products now and that meant 5 of the same thing if you wanted them that away.. Nancy will be on to correct me if I am wrong-- I don't know about more than 1 serving of the sf syrup though.. Good luck this week and look forward to seeing less of you at weigh in :mrgreen: --martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Nancy » July 11th, 2005, 6:28 pm

Hi, Sarah ~

You had a great first day! Good for you! Yes, you may have Medifast Oatmeal Pancakes (or Medifast Oatmeal Cookies or MF Oatmeal!) twice a day...you may have 5 of ANY products if you want to except for the bars - just one bar per day. You may use the Sugar Free syrup more than once a day.

The vitaminy smell and taste will subside if you mix your shake and let it rest for a few minutes to allow the flavors to mingle and develop. At first I did not care for the smell either but I was losing weight and I would have eaten cat doo if it meant that I could lose weight - it does't taste like cat doo, and trust me, it does not smell like it either!

Happy shaking!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Nancy » July 11th, 2005, 6:31 pm

P.S. Sarah ~ go to the Lean Cuisine Web room for cooking tips....
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby mytime » July 11th, 2005, 7:43 pm

Sarah - YOU DID GREAT !!! All of your hard work and preparation are really paying off. The pancakes sound great - I am with Martha I will be trying them as soon as I can get some time to purchase the syrup and spray butter. Best of luck on day two - but you won't need it - you are doing awesome. Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby sasafraz » July 12th, 2005, 12:35 pm

Hi Sarah,
Sounds like you are off to a great start. :bravo: I am on my 3rd week and find it gets easier everyday. This forum really is the most helpful when I get a little discouraged, I just sign on and read or post. It really helps me out, glad to see you are using it too.

:yourock:
Jamie

sasafraz
Newbie - #10 Club

Postby Walks262 » July 12th, 2005, 5:16 pm

Congratulations on your first day, Sarah!
You did wonderfully.
And, WELCOME to Medifast and the MakeMeThinner Forum. You will be very glad you came aboard.
Follow Nancy's advice (always :) ) and go to the Lean Cuisine forum -- in particular use the search function for the Chili. You'll get all kinds of ideas. My first attempt at it was not good. Now I put in Salsa, others use RoTel, and it's a whole different thing -- I now like it!
Walks262

204.5/150/147, then, 142
Walks262
Trusted Member - #50 Club

Postby DogMa » July 12th, 2005, 8:23 pm

Hi, Sarah. Congratulations on getting through your first day. Did you weigh your chicken? Seven ounces is actually quite a bit, usually more than a "small" chicken breast. You don't want to short yourself on the protein (or on the "real" food, for that matter).
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby LeeannNH » July 13th, 2005, 2:29 pm

hmmm

so is that diet A&W sparkling vanilla creme soda yummy? i was wondering about it and noticed some folks have it

would you recommend???
leeann

:mrgreen:
Starting weight on Nov. 3, 2008: 220 | Present weight: 220 | Goal: 135
LeeannNH
Trusted Member

Return to Come on in.