Getting pumped up!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Getting pumped up!

Postby KeleeGrl » April 12th, 2005, 12:53 pm

Hi everyone! I am a new member of the forum and spoke with Nancy today. She was great to talk to. Just reading everyone's success is really motivating. I'm leaving on vacation next week, so am planning to start the MF program when I get back (even though listening to all you guys really makes me want to start YESTERDAY). I told Nancy that I have my 20th class reunion in July and would like to lose as much as possible by then. That's motivating in itself, but you guys are great. Can't wait to start!
KeleeGrl
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby DonicaB » April 12th, 2005, 1:09 pm

Welcome KeleeGrl! You will love being a part of this forum. I get pumped up every time I come to the forum. :weightlift: It is so motivating and encouraging to talk to one another about the common struggles we have all been facing probably for years and never had anyone to share them with.

Well, never fear, you now have a family of fellow MFer's (somehow that doesn't sound right :?) who are all in the same boat as you. So pick up an oar and let's start rowing to Thinny Island. :ukulele:

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby doglover » April 12th, 2005, 1:19 pm

Welcome Kelee! You will love this board as much as the rest of us! And don't cha just LOVE Nancy! She is so incredibly awesome and the real backbone to this forum and a lot of our successes!

Have a fun vacation and we'll see you on your return!
Donna
Donna - frequent flyer to FL!
Feb 7, 2005 start date
176/150/150 - made it in 9 weeks! 26 lbs off!
150/139.5/140 - made it in 8 1/2 more weeks! 36.5 lbs off!
144/143/135 - new and last goal! Maintaining for now in 2006
doglover
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Mrsshrinkinglady » April 12th, 2005, 3:05 pm

Hi Kelee!
Welcome to a fabulous group of people, led by our dear Nancy!
Have a great time on vacation and we look forward to you joining us on
our Medi journey!!
Shrink aka Mary
Mrsshrinkinglady
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby scrabbler7 » April 12th, 2005, 5:31 pm

:wave:

Hi! Welcome!
scrabbler7
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Nancy » April 12th, 2005, 5:35 pm

:yippee: Heelloooooo KeleeGrl ~

Welcome – I enjoyed our little chat, too.

Your HS reunion will be a lot more fun when you confidently walk in the door with a slender youthful-looking bod! ;) Shopping for that slinky new outfit will be an enjoyable experience, too.

DonicaB is right-on! Often we have had no one in our immediate circle of in-the-skin friends or acquaintances who really understands us the way MakeMeThinner Forum friends do.

It is interesting that we can tell one another :oops: things that we have never told anyone else before. Somehow there is safety in sharing on the Forum.

When I meet people in person after having talked on the phone or here on the Forum, I sense reservations or nervousness – on both sides. I always wonder - will he like me? Will he/she think I am thin enough? Am I too prune-like and are my eye crinkles showin’ up a lot today? Scary, huh? :lol:

But it thrills my soul so much to meet folks in the skin whenever I can. Like this summer in Park City, Utah when we go for the Take Shape For Life summer conference June 22-26th. There are some MMT Forum friends, my personal clients who have recently joined the MakeMeThinner team of health advisors and we will meet for the first time in person! Yeah!

After the conference, our plans are to head for Mouseland for a few days and I want to meet with Bri & Krissie, 24 K, Mike, and anyone else in the area. Our plans are somewhat iffy as our favorite daughter Becky (we have an only child!) is preggers and their baby is due on June 26th. How does one go to Mouseland with her MMT Forum Friends when her first grandson is emerging? :angel: Pray that he slips out a week sooner.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Guest » April 13th, 2005, 5:36 am

Thanks everyone. Congratulations Nancy! I hope your grandson arrives soon! I look forward to chatting in the future.

Postby dlr2424 » April 13th, 2005, 10:40 am

KeleeGrl.....Welcome......so glad you are joining us.....you will love the new friends you meet here at the forum.... :D ....were all in this together.... :hug: ....ENJOY your vacation!!!!! :yay: ...perfect timing...right before MF so you can go guilt free and still have something to look forward to when you come home....A healthier you!!!! :yippee:
Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Come on in.