IM FREAKING OUT IN THE 20# CLUB

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

IM FREAKING OUT IN THE 20# CLUB

Postby kimalexrn » June 29th, 2005, 8:22 am

HELLO ANYBODY, EVERYBODY, I'M BEGINNING TO FREAK OUT :x .I'VE BEEN STUCK AT THE 2O POUND MARK FOR NEARLY 2 WEEKS. :twisted: I HAVENT BUDGED AN OUNCE. I THOUGHT BY NOW AT LEAST I WOULD BE AT 25 POUNDS. ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY. I GET THE WATER IN, WHICH IS VERY HARD FOR ME, CAUSE I'M NOT REALLY A WATER DRINKER. I WENT OUT A BOUGHT THE MAJIC BULLET (WHICH MADE ALL THE DIFFERENCE TO ME), I STOPPED EATTING THE BARS BEFORE I LAY DOWN AT NIGHT, AND STILL NOTHING. I'M LOSING IT :aarggh: HELP ME BEFORE I DO SOMETHING STUPID.

I HAVE A NEPHEW THATS GETTING MARRIED ON AUGUST 13,05, I WANTED TO AT LEAST BE DOWN 40 POUNDS BY THEN. IS THIS TOO MUCH TO WISH FOR :?:

DESPERATE

KIM
Kim

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w5Thil4/]
[/url]

Started MF 5/09/05
250/200/170
Started AGAIN 07/15/08
249/200/160
kimalexrn
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby 24KaratGold » June 29th, 2005, 8:32 am

Go over to the Elevator forum and read my post titled "Let's Talk About Plateaus."

Hang in there -- it's worth it!

(Oh, and you don't have to shout. Typing in all caps is considered shouting on the internet.)
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby Dean0408 » June 29th, 2005, 9:48 am

After you read 24K's "plateau post" (an excellent post by the way), think about adding something new to the mix in order to get "unstuck" from the 20 pound spot.

Try getting up early and taking a walk in the mornings before you have your Medi-Breakfast. These before breakfast walks are great for burning off the fat. It may be just what you need to get the needle on that scale moving downward again.

Even if you decide not to walk, stick to the plan as you are doing now and eventually you will once again start showing weight loss.

Dean
Dean0408
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby mytime » June 29th, 2005, 9:12 pm

Kim, Kim , Kim, now wait a minute. You are not going to do anything remotely stupid. You did there very best thing which was to write. I am new so I do not want to even pretend to be where Dean and 24 are. BUT YOU HAVE DONE GREAT. Two weeks without weight loss shown on the scale is very tough. BUT YOU ARE TOUGHER. Please read 24's post and maybe call Nancy or your advisor for extra extra support.

Also I noticed that Unca told someone to post what they were eating so that he could look it over. Even if your plan is perfect please remember it will happen it will happen it will happen. Everything I have read points to this is possible and everything I know tells me this is possible for YOU. Keep the faith and keep writing. Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Return to Weight Loss