My fourth day

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

My fourth day

Postby sher » January 22nd, 2004, 10:07 pm

Hi all,
Today was my fourth day...but got on the scale this morning and no loss...thought that was weird...but I should NOT get on the scale every day...but I did NOT get discouraged like I have in the past with other programs.....why??? THIS time I know I will succeed...that simple...this was not a downer for me....AMEN..... :D :D but you know what was strange??? Being my fourth day, I was NOT tempted, and did the 4 shakes and one bar....I went and bought a bunch of flavorings, spices, and the sugar free Latte flavors....can't wait to play with them....and oh, since I like different flavors, I mixed the vanilla shake with faygo diet
RED POP....YUMMY.....my last shake tonight was like EGGNOG...someone here posted that...and it is AWSOME....had a busy day, I am a shihtzu breeder, and am nursing puppies with a premie human baby bottle :lol: :lol: FUN...but they are so sweet, but DO keep me busy....anyway....keeping busy with them, AND our bar is helping me to get to my goal...WHO has time to eat...lol...
starting again at 196
going for white pants AGAIN...lol....
goal - when I LOOK and FEEL good

God bless us all
Sherry
sher
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Jeanette » January 23rd, 2004, 6:56 am

Sher:

One of the dangers of weighing daily is reacting to NOT seeing the scale move. I remember early in the program, the scale didn't move for two days in a row and I got really upset. Most folks do well weighing in only once a week, or even once a month.

That being said, I still weigh every day. But I also know not to expect the scale to go down every day either. Lots of things affect our weight.

As always, the best judge of our weight loss is looser clothing, more energy and just visually seeing the difference.

Sounds like you're doing great!!
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby LUVZHUZKYZ » January 23rd, 2004, 7:40 am

awwwwwwwwww sher pet the puppies for me k? I love doggies....
My Husky is at my feet liking my toes... heehehheee
kEEP SHAKIN~ LUVZ
197.5/195/130
Female; 5' 2''
muscular ex dancer 41yo
One single step begins a journey~
LUVZHUZKYZ

Postby Unca_Tim » January 23rd, 2004, 9:15 am

Great attitude Sher,
Duct Tape those scales up til the weekend, and there wont be any need for wonder....:)
Unca
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Return to Weight Loss