First Day :)

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

First Day :)

Postby ErikaEastwood » September 17th, 2004, 4:16 pm

I worked some long hours today. I got 3 shakes in while working and I will do my 5th one sometime before I go to sleep tonight. I havnt really had time to think about being hungry. Got lots of housework im fixing to do tonight so Ill work here at the house till my body gives out---LOL---I have fasted before (religious reasons) and went 12 hours with no food, just liquids so its really not been that hard on me so far. It seems just like it did the last time I went on Medifast. I am working tommorrow like I did today so hopefully it will go smooth for me again. Pray for me tommorrow that I will have another good day as I start my Day 2.
Start Date*9-17-04* 157 LBS.

~Goal 140lbs~ 17 LBS. gone!~
ErikaEastwood
Regular Member - #30 Club

Postby DutchChoc » September 17th, 2004, 7:58 pm

You have my best wishes. Sounds like you know "the game" and are totally ready to play. You'll like what it does for you.

I, also, did lots of work today. After removing stacksfull of clothes that had beome twisted and backwards in my closet, I put it all in order, minus the no-gos, and found that nothing is too small for me now -- with the exception of some size 5 stuff that might've fit for a couple of days at a stretch in the past. A little work is good for the soul and kept my mind off acting like a consumer and wanting to buy more.

Good luck on your next day.
Ending weight MF 10/2004: 126
Starting weight 12/1/08: 168 :-(
Loss December: -7/-0
DutchChoc
Preferred member

Return to The Weight Room