Hi Everyone

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Hi Everyone

Postby Kennedy » July 20th, 2004, 10:32 pm

Hi,

I have been lurking around for about a week, you all seem so nice here, I wanted to say hello and introduce myself. :D

I just received my first shipment today! Yay! I am really scared to start but I am at my wits end. I am the heaviest I have ever been and I just can't seem to stick to any of my old diets. I am 32 yrs old, 5'3 and weigh 216lbs. Aaaaah I hate even typing it but I hope that by being accountable for my weight it will help me stay on track. I know I need to weigh about 120 or so but my first goal is 150lbs. I weighed that about two years ago and I felt good. Thanks for listening.:glasses:

I was wondering if any one is taking a multi vitamin or extra B vitamins while they are on MF? Any recommendations?

Thank you,
Kennedy :wave:
Kennedy

Postby hawaiiwhatnot » July 21st, 2004, 1:08 am

Hi and Welcome Kennedy! :D

Yes, I'm taking a B-complex vitamin while doing the complete MF program. I read from one of Nancy's posts that it could help with hair loss, and it's good for stress too I believe. Actually I think MF has the required nutrients one needs which is one of the reasons I chose it. It is low calorie which allows you to lose weight just about as quickly as is possible yet your body gets what it needs. Just keep the boullion handy when you get hungry. You can do it if I can! The best thing about this diet is that it really works. I've never lost weight as fast on any other diet and I've been on them all! As they say, jump in, the water's fine. We're all in it so you're not alone. I know what you mean about having to acknowledge your current weight. But, you deserve a big pat on the back for taking this step to do something about it, and you're gonna feel so GREAT that first time you step on the scale after one month. I'm weighing once a month, and boy the difference in 30 days is super motivating. See you around the forum! :hi5:

Camille
Jun 1, 2004 Start Date 5' 6" 195 lbs
Jun lost 20#=175#
Jul lost 14#=161#
Aug lost 7#=154#
Sep lost 13#=141#
Oct lost 12#=129#
Nov lost 4#=125#
70 lbs in 5 1/2 mos!
Hello Victoria's Secret! I did it! July 2005 still 125 lbs!
hawaiiwhatnot
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Echo » July 21st, 2004, 7:56 am

Welcome Kennedy. Between MF and the forum there is no reason you can't finally get control of your weight and your health. Congratulations on taking that first step. If you have any problems or questions the people here may have already experienced them, just ask for help.

I take vitamins too, I get the ones that come in a little packet with calcium, iron, B complex, etc. that I ordered from youthful essence but I think they have similiar ones at GNC.

Good luck and see you around.
Echo
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Carrie » July 21st, 2004, 7:58 am

Hi Kennedy,
I take a little packet of them too - ones that are supposed to be especially good for your skin, but for the first 4 months I didn't take any extra vitamins and felt great. I think the MF stuff is designed to give you everything you need.

Welcome, and hope to see you on the board regularly,
Carrie
Now: 2/5/07: 233.6/220.0/145
1st time: 3/1/04, from 266.5 to 195.4
Carrie
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Kennedy » July 21st, 2004, 11:47 am

Thanks everyone. :D

I've had my second shake and I have to admit it was a little hard to drink. I mixed it up and put it in the freezer at work for 5 minutes and it turned really thick. Whoops. I almost needed a straw to drink it.

Kennedy
Kennedy

Hi Kennedy

Postby honeynut1 » July 25th, 2004, 12:52 pm

Kennedy, I'm just above you in Washington. I also just started. had trouble staying on the first week but hopped right back on today 7/25. I figure it might take a few trys to get it right since I love to eat out. I do know that after just one week I was starting to feel better, and I've already found out that this is a wonderful place to come for suport. I spiced up my shakes by adding diet cream soda to my chocolate and vanilla shakes with some ice instead of water and it makes them wonderfully sweet and yummy and sometimes in the mornings i add a teaspoon of instant coffe. wakes me right up!!
Good luck,
Honeynut
start date 7/17/04
starting weight 195
First goal 180
honeynut1

Postby Meka » July 25th, 2004, 1:20 pm

Hey Kennedy!
You and I are twins! We have the exact same height and weight!! So, we've got the same amount to lose! :-P We'll keep in touch to encourage each other!

Meka
Meka

Postby Kennedy » July 25th, 2004, 8:23 pm

honeynut1 I'm pretty close to you, I live in Rainier and commute to work over the Lewis and Clark bridge to Longview. I go to Vancouver all the time! :wave: Thanks for the tips, I will try the diet cream soda it sounds good.

Meka I would love to keep in touch. I need a lot of motivation :help: I started Wednesday and have lost 5 lbs but had a little trouble staying on track this weekend. :eat:

Kennedy :)
Kennedy

Return to Come on in.