down 14.5

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

down 14.5

Postby Kimmy » May 8th, 2005, 9:49 am

Just wanted to check in. This is my first time on here. I am starting my 4th week. I have lost 14.5 pounds total. I am very happy with this program. Happy mother's day to all.
Kimmy
Regular Member - #40 Club

Postby fatBgone » May 8th, 2005, 9:55 am

That awesome Kimmy!! Glad you found this bunch of losers!! They're hilarious and very supportive! I've had alot of fun reading through the past posts. 14.5 pounds is GREAT!!!
:cleader:
Happy Mother's Day to you too!! :rose:
Lisa
fatBgone
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby dlr2424 » May 8th, 2005, 12:24 pm

..........Kimmy....That is so AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! :bouncie: :bouncie: ......what a great weight loss for that amount of time....... :yes: .......keep up the good work........ :guzzle: .......one shake at a time......... :yay: ....

Donna dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby LilMsTexas » May 8th, 2005, 3:24 pm

Hey kimmy.........that's awesome. Look on the forum listed as ROLL CALL and check-in every Sunday. That is where we all post our losses for the week and it's so much fun. I go to bed every Saturday night looking forward to Sunday morning weigh and chat time. That is also where you get really great encouragement when the loss for the week is a little "weak" hehe

Take care and have a great week!
Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby DonicaB » May 8th, 2005, 3:33 pm

Kimmy~~Hi and welcome to the forum. You are gonna love this place. I believe sharing with others here has been a key element in my weight loss so far. I can never stick to anything for more than a month and I am about to begin my 6th week and I believe it is because of the encouragement and inspiration I get from the flabulous people on this board. :mrgreen:

We are so glad you joined us. I look forward to sharing with you more in your success. 14# down is awesome! :cheerleader:

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Return to The Weight Room