dkearby

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

dkearby

Postby ReadyToBeThinAgain » October 2nd, 2006, 7:13 pm

15 posts, and most of them are negative thoughts. You cant survive with all that negativity about the plan. Come here for support, try to get all the other stuff out of your mind. Just my 2cents, but its not positive to see all those posts, most of them complaining/negative

Good Luck with the program :exercise:

Teri
ReadyToBeThinAgain
Newbie - #10 Club

Postby hulagirlfromhawaii » October 2nd, 2006, 11:08 pm

I have some suggestions too. The two MF books, "Success in a Shaker Jar " and "The Secret is Out" were my companions for the first month. Every question is answered and the success stories keep you inspired. They are great investments if you are planning to make a committment to the MF plan.

Oh, and also... I can credit most of my weightloss success to the positiveness of this forum. And like most people on this forum, my own personal drive and belief that MF works! That combination is the magic that makes significant weight loss happen for me... and it can for you too!

We can do this!!! Keep shakin'! :goteam:
Kanani

165/146.5/125
hulagirlfromhawaii
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Arklahoma » October 3rd, 2006, 9:53 pm

C'mon, everybody ...

Dkearby is new and this forum is for everybody. Every post doesn't have to be a positive, uplifting experience, and this person probably just has questions.

Take a Image
Arklahoma
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby hulagirlfromhawaii » October 4th, 2006, 2:34 am

Hold on Ark.

I just made a suggestion that if someone has lots of questions as I did, at the beginning, there are supplemental resources straight from MF. I know that not all posts have to be positive, I've posted my share of negativity. But I also know that trying to stay positive especially at the beginning was essential for me or else I would've quit. My suggestions were made to help, not discourage dkearby. If my post seemed hurtful or unkind, that was not my intention, and I'm sorry.
Kanani

165/146.5/125
hulagirlfromhawaii

Postby GucciGoo » October 4th, 2006, 4:43 am

Hula, I think Ark was really aiming her comment at Teri. Your post was fine. Teri is very new here too and maybe should have thought twice before making a thread focused on flaming another person. We don't do that here.

We are a loving bunch and have been very supportive of each other. There is no need for a special thread to attack just one person. Let's play nice.

I am locking this thread to prevent this topic from getting out of hand, just as I believe Unca would.

ETA: Maybe we should all help David and give him some support. If you read his posts you will see that he has failed on other diets. All of us have. But the support here is what helped me through my period of doubt and negative thoughts. I am sure many people can say the same.
BETH formerly known as Dark & Stormy
GucciGoo

Return to Weight Loss