dibbida

1 Thread per registered User.

dibbida

Postby dibbida » August 3rd, 2006, 6:29 pm

Hi all!
Day 2 and so far so GREAT!
I've had 2 great day...I even work in an Italian restaurant as a w aitress..my chefs are AWESOME and make me grilled chicken and steamed veggies...love them!

Im 35 mom of 2 girls ages 7 and 4.
My weight gain started with my first daughter...although Ive always felt I had an issue with weight....even at my thinnest...but Im over that I just want the 150ish comfortable with myself feeling back again..not the lay on the couch and try to zip up my pants...UGH!

I lost a bit of weight with locarb..more inches..then that got off the track.
I joined Curves and did their 6 weeks challenge.....then the 6 weeks was over and we were having money woes...so it was me working out and paying for 6 more weeks of weightloss...or buy stuff for my kids...so I gave up and the scale was my motivator(getting weighed in once a week is a BIG ONE)...so I gained back the 13lbs I lost.

ANYWHO.....Im a carb addict..also after work we like to have a glass of wine or beer....no more for now...then I couldnt sleep....then I got the munchies...and it wasnt for grilled chicken and veggies.(which I do love).

SO I have to work a double tomorrow....so I will pack up my stuff eat my one L&G and be cool!
I joined in on the not weighing in until September 1....very tough....I really want to peek on the first week...I just dont want to get discouraged and find out I lost 6 lbs in the first month. :roll:
Yippee for me entering day three!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WORK FOR ME MF!
Have a great night all!
dibbida

Postby Arklahoma » August 4th, 2006, 12:52 am

Oh my ~ I can't even imagine working in an Italian restaurant and remaining compliant. Best of luck to you!!!
Arklahoma
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby dibbida » August 5th, 2006, 11:27 pm

So I pulled through the weekend..and even went to a FAIR ..a fair I tell ya!..no fod for me..I even pulled out my granola bar and ate it!~..aaaaaaaaaaaa... I know I'm doing it now!
VERY PROUD OF MYSELF!!
ps.as hubby ate fries with gravy and the kids with Kettle corn.
Sept.1 here I come!
dibbida

Postby dibbida » August 10th, 2006, 1:37 pm

oooooooo....It was at the 3 hour mark and oh my gosh....I WAS SOOOOO moody! Thank god for the grilled chicken salad.
Still feel great...1 week and 1 day!
dibbida

SIGH

Postby dibbida » August 16th, 2006, 3:32 pm

I totally have PMS...blah blah blah.....
to the point I started the day with chicken noodle soup for breakfast.
well my 14's are still tight but i pulled them up and zipped them without laying down ..and i wore them...something must be working.
What week did you guys start feeling something?
2 weeks done today and havent weighed myself yet....
just finished my grilled chicken and cauliflower...i wnt more chicken...thats how I know I have PMS..the fact hat Im moody means nothing :twisted: :lol:
ok off to play LIFE with my kids...god I wish they could spell better so we could play scrabble.
dibbida

Postby dibbida » August 17th, 2006, 12:44 pm

down about 9 lbs in 2 weeks...very Happy
dibbida

Postby DogMa » August 17th, 2006, 1:18 pm

hey, what happened to not weighing?? :lol:
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby dibbida » August 18th, 2006, 7:39 am

lol...no one was replying to my posts whatsoever..so I gave up. at least its once a week. :lol:
dibbida

Postby JeepGirl » August 18th, 2006, 7:49 am

Once a week is better than my few times a day I am sure :lol:

9 in 2 weeks is awesome! Especially based on the fact that you work at an Italian Rest. I wouldnt be able to help myself as that is my fave fave food. I banned our family from our Italian Rest cause I know I aint strong enough yet lol

WTG! Keep up the good work!
JeepGirl
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby dibbida » September 1st, 2006, 7:10 am

I havent weighed myself..BUTTTT>>>>>people NOTICED!! it took 4 weeks! At first i thought they were being nice...but my Aunt said "your gonna be as thin as your sister" of course the mechanism kicks in and the question i ask is "did my Mom tell you to say that?"...and her response was "believe me i wouldnt say it it if I didnt mean it" then I had to remember this is my 70 yer old aunt who would tell anybody what is on her mind...soo....
but people at work have noticed...my work pants are looser.
The 14s are fitting...not loose but they still zip...without me laying on the bed.

OH! Man I felt crappy yesterday. Headache kicked in ..cloudy feeling...i ended up drinking some broth and then had my shake..felt better..but never really kicked it...Much better today...but of course my anxiety kicked in and almost gave my self a panic attack...
I found it weird because I have NEVER had any symptoms with MF..maybe the body is going through another weightloss..( I love telling myself that).

Thank you for letting me rant. :lol:
dibbida

Return to My Journal