I AM DEDICATED THIS TIME

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

I AM DEDICATED THIS TIME

Postby SWEESHELBY » August 9th, 2004, 1:27 pm

I FEEL SO MOTIVATED TODAY. I RESTARTED TODAY AND I FEEL LIKE I CAN DO IT THIS TIME. I FEEL LIKE THERE IS SOMEONE ELSE INSIDE OF ME. I AM TIRED OF BEING OVERWEIGHT AND TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO LIVE A FULL ACTIVE LIFE. HERE I AM BACK WHERE I STARTED FROM BUT I DO NOT FEEL SORRY FOR MYSELF. I FEEL MOTIVATED AND I FEEL LIKE I CAN DO ANYTHING I PUT MY MIND TO. I AM PRAYING THAT THIS TIME IT WORKS. I NEED A DIET BUDDY SO MY EMAIL ADDRESS ID <snip>no emails - Mr. Snippy</snip>
SWEESHELBY

Postby Unca_Tim » August 9th, 2004, 2:42 pm

Hi Shelby,
Welcome to the forum.

If you'd like to receive emails from forum members, click the "Register" button above and join in. Add your email address in your profile, and others can email you by clicking on your email button. We don't allow email addresses to be added to a post here. The reason being, unscrupulous entities can mine your email address from pages on the internet, and you'll get spammed to death.

Enjoy the forum,
:)
Unca

PS: I see your email address was AOL. If you're using an AOL browser, minimize it and bring up an Internet Explorer or Netscape browser to use the forum. AOL users have experienced errors using the AOL browser.
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Return to The Weight Room