2 days sick

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

2 days sick

Postby Huntersmom » June 30th, 2008, 9:06 pm

I did the program for two days but I was sick, does it get better if you stick with it?
Huntersmom

Postby Mike » June 30th, 2008, 9:46 pm

Yes, if you stick with it. By sick, what do you mean? Sometimes folks get headaches, and sometimes there is some gas or other gastointestinal distress, but usually that is gone after the first week. The headaches usually only last a couple days. By day 4 all is pretty good, and your energy is out the roof.

Hang in there, and you will be fine, but ya gotta hang in there.

;)
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby rodeomom » July 1st, 2008, 6:57 am

I always tell people that the first week is the hardest on the system because you are purging your body of the sugar and junk. I had headaches, and a little diarreah at first, but it did get better after a few days.
09/21/07 - 12/21/07 Lost 80 Pounds Ankle Surgery 12-21-07
rodeomom
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Guest » July 1st, 2008, 12:03 pm

Oh sweetie, I can so relate. It wasn't until day 5 that I got over the headaches and the nausea, I mean I thought I was just going to have to puke several times. But now all is good! Just plug through it, it's worth it, trust me!

Postby SharonR » July 1st, 2008, 12:05 pm

Anonymous wrote:Oh sweetie, I can so relate. It wasn't until day 5 that I got over the headaches and the nausea, I mean I thought I was just going to have to puke several times. But now all is good! Just plug through it, it's worth it, trust me!

umm that was me. :roll: :lol:
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Start Weight 326.7 ~ My short term goal will put me at 250!

Started June 19th 2008. First Mini Goal 76.7 pounds.
SharonR
Preferred member

Postby Huntersmom » July 1st, 2008, 5:41 pm

Thanks for the replies. I just got sick to my stomach and throw up a couple of times but that is probably due to the fact that I have been drinking around 6 regular cokes a day. I know it wasn't due to the shakes themselves.I just thought I would see if anyone else went through the same thing. I am going to start back up and give it a week this time. Thanks again.
Huntersmom

Postby Diana » July 6th, 2008, 4:12 am

I was SICK, SICK, SICK on days 3 and 4 when I first started the program -- severe migraine and vomitting that wouldn't respond to anything in my extensive at-home pharmaceutical arsenal. But after that, I started to become healthier than I'd been in decades.

It's so worth it! I tell everyone that I'd be on this program even if I hadn't lost weight because I FEEL so much better. Hang in there. The "initiation" will pass and you'll start feeling fantastic!

What was it like for you the first time? You're restarting, right?
Here's to our mutual success! :buddies: --Diana
Diana
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Return to Come on in.