Day 2

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Day 2

Postby lazyacresfarm2 » April 10th, 2004, 8:32 am

:lol: :lol: This is Day 2 for me. My box came yesterday morning, and since I had only eaten 2 dill pickles, I said, "What the heck, no time like the present!" I got in 4 supplements. I am at work today, have survived going to the restaurant with the rest of the shift for breakfast (a cup of decaf coffee for me, I had already had my first supplement), and I am wondering where the "rough" feelings are. I feel great. I have prewarned everyone that I would probably be grouchy, but so far, I have not. I pray that I don't, but I am realistic that I possibly will. Everyone please send happy thoughts my way today and tomorrow to get me over the hump. Blessings to all, Denise
lazyacresfarm2

Postby Jeanette » April 10th, 2004, 11:33 am

Welcome, Denise!

I'm glad you're feeling good now, and I'm glad you are aware that things will get a little tough. It will happen within the first couple of weeks of being on the program. Being prepared for it will help you get through it!

Keep reading and posting--there's lots of good info here!
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Landylue » April 10th, 2004, 11:40 am

It sounds like you are going to be one of the few lucky ones, Denise, that just takes off like a rocket and keeps on climbing. Go girl!!! :hi5:

Keep us all posted on your progress.

Landylue
Failure is NOT an option!
Landylue
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby pinkgeek » April 11th, 2004, 2:21 pm

Denise:

I'm glad things are going well for you. Like Landy said, maybe you will just take off and never look back! I had a pretty hard time and then it got better and I still have my days where I'm afraid I'm going to pig out. But I'm doing this with all of your help! Good luck and keep up the good work. You will do this!
~Angela

Start date: 3/21/04
195.5/159.5/115
After a week off: Restart 6/7/04
164/154.4/115
pinkgeek
Trusted Member - #40 Club

Return to Come on in.