Day 11

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Day 11

Postby Jims Chick » January 20th, 2004, 2:10 pm

Ok guys...today is day 11 for me. I am happy to say, I have lost 8.5 pounds in the last 10 days and I am very, very pleased. I have struggled for so long with so many diets only to be disappointed time and time again. I can honestly say this is working for me. :yippee: I have been eating 3 shakes, 1 bar, 1 soup, and 1 cracker each day. Some days if I need it I will have an additional shake as well. This weekend my husband bar-b-qued tri-tip (which is so not lean). I decided to have a meal and allowed myself 4 oz of meat and 1 cup of fresh steamed broccoli. I have to say, I was surprised when I weighed out 4 oz of meat....I would have only eaten about 2 oz if I had to guesstimate. I was also surprised how satisfied I was with my meal. I was a little tempted to get into all of the other fixin's, but I stayed tough. I am so motivated right now, and so dang happy to be here. I'm so glad I came across medifast on the internet and I thank everyone here for your support!! :exercise:

I do have one question.....Is anyone else FREEZING TO DEATH???? I'm cooking my family with the heat and even woke up cold last night. I don't think I've been warm in a week.
Julie
"I can do all things through Christ"

Start Date: January 10, 2004
243.5 / 218 / 140
25.5 pounds gone forever
Jims Chick
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby Jeanette » January 20th, 2004, 2:16 pm

Yep! We were talking about that on another thread...I have my trusty space heater by my side!
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby finalstraw » January 20th, 2004, 3:08 pm

First, thanks for posting, it gives all of us hope. I am on day 3 and yes, I am also sitting here with a space heater and that so not usual for me. I like it though for now, I am tired of always being hot. :roll:
Stephanie

Rom 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes:

1st goal - 199 (I will change when I have met it)
Started 1/18/04 at 284
Currently 251.9
finalstraw
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby star85 » January 20th, 2004, 5:27 pm

Jim's Chick,
Good for you! It sounds like you're doing great! Keep up the great work!

Kelyn
star85
Trusted Member - #20 Club

Return to The Weight Room