DAY 6

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

DAY 6

Postby JAZZYTU » January 18th, 2004, 9:02 pm

I JUST WANT TO SAY ADVICE ON TAKING METAMUCIL WAS NICE BUT I USED STOOL SOFTNERS INSTEAD. I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS IS THE SAME BUT IT SURE DID HELP ME.

I AM SO EXCITED MY DAUGHTER WILL BE STARTING THE PROGRAM NEXT WEEK I AM SO EXCITED.

I HAVE A QUESTION I BEEN READING THAT YOU ARE ONLY ALLOWED ONE PACKAGE OF CRACKERS A DAY. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW SINCE I AM DOING THE FIVE AND ONE PROGRAM HOW MANY PACKAGES OF SOUPS AND OATMEAL AM I ALLOWED TO EAT A DAY
START DATE:1/13/04
175/?/125
JAZZYTU
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby Jeanette » January 18th, 2004, 9:08 pm

HI Jazzy:

Three out of your five supplements need to be shakes. The other two can be any other kind of meal replacement.
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Maggie » January 18th, 2004, 9:19 pm

Jazzy and Jeanette..........I just looked back on the products page and we are allowed crackers once or twice a day. with soups or just as a snack. All these questions that we stirred up made me start thinking about it more so I just looked it up. Surprise to me, but a good one. One package of crackers contains 55 calories. Maggie
Maggie

Postby finalstraw » January 19th, 2004, 10:06 am

So, if I am a busy person and cannot always drink the shakes, I can order some of the other products and use them instead. Like something to just pull out of my purse and eat instead of the usual drive thru while on the road?
Stephanie

Rom 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes:

1st goal - 199 (I will change when I have met it)
Started 1/18/04 at 284
Currently 251.9
finalstraw
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Jeanette » January 19th, 2004, 10:54 am

The bars are good to pull out of your purse while going down the road. And my life has been saved more than once with the ready to drink shakes too! I am on the go alot, so whenever I know I am not going to be back home for a long time I pack a small cooler with some ready-to-drinks and some sugar free jello. This gives me NO EXCUSE to pull into Taco Bell for a burrito!!
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette

Postby finalstraw » January 19th, 2004, 11:02 am

Thanks Jeanette,

I ordered only shakes when I placed my first order, looks like I need to order some more variety. :)
Stephanie

Rom 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes:

1st goal - 199 (I will change when I have met it)
Started 1/18/04 at 284
Currently 251.9
finalstraw
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Jeanette » January 19th, 2004, 12:06 pm

Not necessarily! Just because it is "allowed" doesnt mean you HAVE to do it! If you want to do only shakes, like Mike does, that is fine.

Personally, I like having a LITTLE bit of a choice of things to put in my mouth. Too many choices in a weight loss program tend to mess me up, which is why I havent succeeded until now.

But that's just me--Your Mileage May Vary!
(340) 325/300/180
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette

Postby Unca_Tim » January 19th, 2004, 1:00 pm

Only 1 bar is allowed per/day. Always have a few bottles of water in your car and several shakes and your shaker jar. If you have time to wheel into the fast food joint, you've got time (about 1 min.) to fix up a shake. The RTD's (ready to drinks) are a great alternative too, if for some reason you can't shake up your own.

Unca
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby SneezyKitten » January 19th, 2004, 4:39 pm

The ready-to-drink boxes are a real life saver!!!! Yes, they cost a bit more, but I can not sit in class or in the library or in a hearing and shake my shaker. Additionally, I invariably spill something on myself (a personal issue - nothing to do with Medifast!). I can pull that little box outta my bag anytime, anywhere, give it a quick shake and slurp away (or slurp quietly)! Commuting from Baltimore into Washington DC and back everyday often leaves me stuck on the freeway. My ready-to-drink box is right there when my schedule runs amuck!
SneezyKitten
Regular Member - #10 Club

Return to Weight Loss