In to day 4

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

In to day 4

Postby bear45 Lisa » May 31st, 2004, 2:09 pm

I feel better today...yesterday, I was dizzy and having some gi distress, but am good today...potted 3 plants out on the patio and did a symbolic thing for me. I went through my closet and took out all of the clothes that are bigger than I can wear now and took them to Goodwill...am saving the smaller ones so I don't need to buy new ones as I lose my weight...I talked with my sister, who had wanted me to have the bariatric surgery, and she admitted that she was so happy I was doing this instead...I was thinking about that this morning and thinking about how miserable I would be if I were "post surgery" and only having the liquid they are allowed to have!! I feel much better doing it this way!! Hope you each had a good memorial day...Lisa in Dallas
bear45 Lisa

Postby Echo » May 31st, 2004, 8:33 pm

Hi Lisa,

I'm glad you chose this route rather than the bariatric surgery too! I cleaned out my closets and dressers too, it was symbolic and felt great. Sometimes when I would diet I would keep my 'fat clothes' just in case I needed them again, Not this time! This is it! One of my friends at work noticed I had lost weight and she asked what I was doing, I told her MF! I don't know if she will try it but I hope so.
Echo
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby RavenKat » June 1st, 2004, 5:39 am

Ha! It must be springtime because I did the same thing! EVERYTHING that was too big went into a bag and off to Goodwill. The Goodwills of America must have an overload of plus sized clothes. ;-)

It felt MAHvelous! I wear a 16 now. Being 6 feet tall I can wear a 16 at 214 - not many people can. I bought new pants this weekend because I have absolutely nothing to wear to work. Boy, what a rough problem, huh?

I didn't but too much because soon I'll be taking those 16's to Goodwill.

Kat
259/180/165
RavenKat
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Come on in.