DAY 2

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

DAY 2

Postby SWEESHELBY » May 28th, 2004, 10:20 am

HERE I AM ON MY SECOND DAY AND I AM FEELING DEPRESSED ABOUT THIS DIET. I AM 206 AND I JUST WANT TO GET DOWN TO 150. MOST EPOPEL CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT I AM 206 BECAUSE I AM TALL. IS 150 GOAL WEIGHT TOO MUCH FOR SOMEONE WHO IS 5'7??
I NEED A DIET BUDDY SO IF ANYONE IS OUT THERE PLEASE LINK UP WITH ME BECAUSE I GET SO DISTRACTED VERY EASILY WITH THIS DIET BECAUSE OF MY LINE OF WORK....[/b]
SWEESHELBY

Postby Marseilles » May 28th, 2004, 11:11 am

If you were to become a member people could send you messages..hard to communicate back and forth other than posts otherwise. Persevere though, if you commit to two weeks on medifast Im sure you would follow through after seeing the very immediate results.

Best of luck!!
-M.
Marseilles
Preferred member

Postby Echo » May 28th, 2004, 2:02 pm

Hi, I think 150 is fine for someone 5'7. I'm 5'8 and my goal is 156, that is where I felt and looked good. You don't have that much to lose, stick in there and it will be gone in no time! Membership in the forum is free so join. Anyone can IM me anytime if you see me on AIM, my name is snowbnny4x4 (though I looked a little more like snowblimpy on the slopes last year, next year I will be back to bunny thanks to MF!)

Echo
Echo
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Amanda » May 28th, 2004, 5:01 pm

when i first started i was a bit depressed too, everyone at my work orderes out lunch together on Fridays and there I was drinking a shake. Don't give in to others comments. This is something you need to please yourself, you're not there to please them. And just think if you stick to this how pleased you will be. It is easy to get distracted on the first 3 days, but after that hunger fades and you'll find yourself looking forward to the shakes because they make you feel so good ( i did anyway). If you need to feel free to pm me (below) and include your e-mail in the pm. I'm on here often and i'd be glad to be your buddy. :stroll: This is day 2 your almost through the first 3 days don't give in. Good luck
Peace & Love,
Amanda

Start Date: 5/14/2004

262.5/227.5/135
Amanda
Regular Member - #30 Club

Postby Nancy » June 2nd, 2004, 10:38 pm

Hi Sweeshelby ~

Welcome and we are so happy that you have made such a good decision to get healthier. Since you are a police officer, we want you to be in top form - running after bad guys is hard on your heart and your joints if you are lugging around 58 pounds of excess poundage. Now days we go by body mass indexes rather than the old insurance company weight charts.

Typically, we want our BMI to be under 25.

Based on your info - five feet seven and 208 pounds...your current BMI is 32.6. BMI Categories:

Underweight = <18.5
Normal weight = 18.5-24.9
Overweight = 25-29.9
Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater

Gulp! Anything over 30 is considered to be obese.

Mine was 42.8 - I weighed 265 and am 5 feet six inches tall....skanky, eh?

When you reach your goal weight of 150 pounds, your BMI will be 23.5. You can do it and Medifast will make it possible!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to The Weight Room