day one is here

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

day one is here

Postby marge » April 12th, 2004, 5:24 am

moring everyone..it is raining hard and seems appropriate for the beginning of my "fast"...I had my first dutch shake at 8 am and was surprized that it did not taste too bad :O)..I have switched to decaf coffee and hopefully it will wake me up. I am going to keep my preset visit with my physical trainer at 9:30..It is only a half hour work out with weight machines but it is strenuous and I will see how I do. Have a great day one and all .

Hope you all dont get tired of seeing my name :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
marge
Preferred member

Postby shineface » April 12th, 2004, 5:28 am

Marge -- WELCOME!!!

We will never get tired of seeing your name - that what makes this forum work - we are all there for one another. First few days can be rough so stick close and ask questions if you have them - one of us can help.

WE WILL do this together!!! :stroll:
Pam -"I AM the ME in MEdifast"
Start = 1/24/04 70 down 60 up
5/1/05=279.6
You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf. - Unknown
shineface
Preferred Member - #20 Club

whoops..I forgot to weigh myself on my first day

Postby marge » April 12th, 2004, 8:47 am

I guess I will weigh tomorrow. I know I must have put on a few pounds with easter brunch yesterday :O)

Well I am into my 2nd shake for the day and drinking lots of water..had one cup of decaf...did my weight training and was fine afterwards.

so far so good..thanks all for your support

marge
marge
Preferred member

Postby Landylue » April 12th, 2004, 8:55 am

Good for you, Marge!

By the way, I still drink up to three high-octaine cups of coffee each day on this fast, and have never read anything anywhere where you were restricted to decaf. Yuk! Why don't you give that 800 number a call, and talk to one of the health professionals about it.

That would be asking way too much to give up food AND caffeine at the same time!
Failure is NOT an option!
Landylue
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Return to Come on in.