Day 3 for two

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Day 3 for two

Postby desertmomma » March 19th, 2005, 2:23 pm

Well here it is day 3....the hunger is slowly waning as you all promised. Today my big realization..... food was my everything. I walk around like a lost dog, cant make heads nor tail of my routine withut snacking all day. Now I see what got me in this predicament in the first place. I eat constantly and without that vice I am lost. Still plunking along though. Today, broth is god, and tobasco and chili makes me tingle. HAHA

Hubby is on his trip feelin great he said...medifasting thru his 3rd day on the road! He said he feels light, so un bloated from all his previous overeating.

So day 3.....may they keep just flowing like the last 3. How are you all ding today?
DESERTMOMMA
desertmomma

Postby doglover » March 19th, 2005, 3:37 pm

Hey momma. I can really relate to you. I have said before that I work out of my house and EVERY time I walked up the stairs from my office to kitchen I would grab something to munch on! Those first couple weeks I too felt like a lost puppy! But I am so happy to report that I think of other things now and that urge to munch is so gone :yes:

Stick with us and keep us updated! Happy shakin!
:exercise:
Donna
Donna - frequent flyer to FL!
Feb 7, 2005 start date
176/150/150 - made it in 9 weeks! 26 lbs off!
150/139.5/140 - made it in 8 1/2 more weeks! 36.5 lbs off!
144/143/135 - new and last goal! Maintaining for now in 2006
doglover
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby dlr2424 » March 19th, 2005, 5:50 pm

Desertmomma....I remember that feeling so vividly but not with food....I smoked when I was 17, 18 ...I quit at 20..&..It amazed me how lonely I felt...I constantly had the feeling I was forgetting something...for me..cigarettes where my companion..comfort & security.....that lost feeling took so long to get over.....so I can relate to being lost but I'm sure the feelings will subside...Is it possible for something else to hold your attention so well that your mind is off food? We all have a million things to do all day but the fact that most of it can be boring is what usually leads us to food...at least for me....so maybe you can think of something fun & fullfilling.... :D ...Have a great 4th day and i'm sure you'll enjoy seeing your husband tomorrow upon his return.....

Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby raederle » March 24th, 2005, 11:11 am

Hey there, desertmomma-- I noticed you hadn't posted in a couple days and was jus' wonderin' how you and your DH were doing. Hope all is well and that you guys have cruised into ketosis. Even if you're not doing well, I hope you'll post. The board is here for good times (e.g., 100% compliance) and bad (e.g., losing control and binging at Dunkin Donuts...) ;)
raederle

5'5"
High weight = 180
Reached goal (125) 3/27/05
New goal: 130
I'll reach it again, one day at a time
raederle
Preferred Member - #10 Club

desertmamma

Postby want2Bthin » March 24th, 2005, 1:43 pm

Desertmamma-
I can relate to what you are saying so much. I have been on the program for 15 days and feel great. But the 1st week was hard for me. Not so much from hunger as from the loss of my best friend (food). I even cried quite a bit. Luckily this forum was my lifesaver to get me through that. I have felt wonderful for over a week now. I like what I have read on this forum several times: this program does not allow you to emotional eat. It's been like therapy for me. I am so excited that I do not have to depend on food every time I feel yucky. You can do this.
Angelia :roll:
want2Bthin
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Come on in.