Day 1 for me!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Day 1 for me!

Postby ur4givn » February 15th, 2004, 6:58 am

Hi to all. Today is my 12 year wedding anniversary and my first day on Medifast! I am very excited and have been encouraged over the past couple of weeks as I have researched the product and support system!

I am 32 and have a 3 1/2 year old daughter and a 13 month old son and excess weight from both pregnancy's. They keep me pretty busy, and I work about 20 hours per week outside the home. My goal is to drop the excess baby weight I've accumulated and really enjoy the spring and summer with my kids outdoors!

Allison :D
"For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome." Jer. 29:11
ur4givn
First Post

Postby shineface » February 15th, 2004, 7:16 am

Hi Allison--

WELCOME --- you have made a great decision -- MF is all it is said to be and this forum is a lifesaver - at all hours of the day and night!!!!

The first three days really are the toughest - hang tight and come here for support as often as you need it --- I've gotten so much out of talking to everyone here and reading the old posts -- and everyone was right - it does get better.

I'm glad you're here - keep postin' and shakin' and slurpin'...
Together we will do this!!!!

Have a great first day! :D
Pam -"I AM the ME in MEdifast"
Start = 1/24/04 70 down 60 up
5/1/05=279.6
You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf. - Unknown
shineface
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Welcome

Postby TamiL » February 15th, 2004, 7:29 am

Hi Allison!!

Happy Anniversary!! :D Welcome to our support forum! this is a great place to come for advice, help and motivation!!

I must confess...everyone told me the first 3 days were the hardest...which they were indeed tough ...but my 3 days lasted about 10 days..untill I started feeling better!!
I have been on medifast 2 weeks on TUESDAY!!! its been 2 weeks already!! I have learned here that my body needs FUEL to run..and Medifast is my FUEL!! I have stopped using food to help with sadness, lonliness and boredom...and started thinking of my shakes as POWER!!

the POWER Thats going to get me to my goal weight!! just read through the forum when you have time..you learn great things about the program...good recipes and meet great people who are always here!

Happy shakin!! ;)
Tami
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby finalstraw » February 15th, 2004, 8:07 am

Hi Allison,

Welcome, we always love to hear from New People. Wow two young ones, you are a real trooper, my daughter is almost 18. We are here for full support when you have to give the young ones snacks and you are so tempted, come here and post.

:D

P.S. You a also brave for starting on your anniversary, I would have been weak and been a piggy enjoying the day saying 'tomorrow I will start'.
Stephanie

Rom 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes:

1st goal - 199 (I will change when I have met it)
Started 1/18/04 at 284
Currently 251.9
finalstraw
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Return to Come on in.