Day 5 Again!

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Day 5 Again!

Postby star85 » January 10th, 2004, 8:24 am

Good Morning everyone!
Well today is day 5... for the second time. I started on Jan. 1st. the first time at 225lbs. On day 5 I was at 220lbs. I went to make a peanutbutter and jelly sandwich for one of my sons and ended up having a peanut butter sandwich myself! Thankfully Mike & Maggie came to the rescue and whipped my butt back into shape ( thank goodness for this support forum). Anyway I started right back on the program at 224lbs. These last 5 days have been better for me than the 1st. I've been utilizing this support forum alot, keeping in touch with my support buddies, reading Nancy's newsletter archives, sticking to the full fast plan( basically 4 shakes and 1 bar a day. I do have my 2 dill pickles a day for crunch sensation). I don't like celery. I take a "One A Day Weight Smart" vitamin and 2 Omega 3&6 capsules aday for my hair, nails, and skin. I add a little Crystal Lite to my 320z. water mug and drink 2 of them aday. I also printed MIKE'S before and after pictures, so when I have the urge to cheat I look at them and it puts me back on track! I realized I'm the type of person that needs a rigid, very strict, orderly regime. I'm very methodical that is why I think the full fast is working better for me. Well as of today the scale showed 218lbs. I went out and purchased a very accurate new scale, the day before I started over again so 224-218 is by the new scale. Thank you everyone for the continued support over the past 10 days. This support forum makes all the difference. Even though I haven't met anyone in person, I feel like I've made so many new wonderful friends that completely understand where I'm coming from. I will post my 1st weeks weight on Tuesday. I don't want to get ahead of myself, so I'm taking 1 day at a time. Keep up the good work everyone and keep in touch. We are all in this together!

Kelyn
star85
Trusted Member - #20 Club

Return to Weight Loss