Cyd is MIA...just checking in!

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Cyd is MIA...just checking in!

Postby cydj21 » April 5th, 2006, 5:36 pm

Hello All! :mrgreen:

I haven't disappeared....well I kind of have, but I am still staying strong. I am in the last three weeks of my last semester of undergraduate work and I have never been so busy in all my life. I have time to read posts a lot but very rarely get a chance to post. I just wanted to check in and let you all know that I am still staying true to plan, and that my thoughts and prayers are with all of you through your successes and struggles. I promise to find some time soon to catch up on everything, and before you know it graduation will have come and gone and I will be back posting a few dozen times a day. :D In the meantime, I miss you all and I cannot wait to be back!

Good luck everyone!
Cyd
Highest Weight - 271lbs in 2006
cydj21
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Postby Nicki » April 5th, 2006, 7:44 pm

Hey Cyd - Sounds like you're a busy one these days! Many well wishes in your studies so you can get back to us!!!
Nicki
started 9/19/05

Nicki
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Postby MusicalMomma » April 5th, 2006, 7:46 pm

You have been missed lady!!!!! Terribly!!! Would it kill ya to shoot an email once in a while???? I mean...my email button is right down there...OK, I don't have a downward pointing arrow, but you know what I mean!!! LOL

Do I sound like a mom sending her kid on a guilt trip yet??? If so, is it working???? ;)

Miss You!!!
MusicalMomma
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Trixie » April 6th, 2006, 1:54 am

Hi Cyd! I've been wondering about you too! So glad to hear you are staying true to plan. Graduation will be here before you know it! That's a major accomplishment and throwing in the fact that you've been able to stick to an eating plan and have dropped a tremendous amount of weight makes it even more awesome!

Keep up the great work girl! Hold your head high with pride!

Trixie
2007 Start Date: 01/02/2007
Trixie
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Arklahoma » April 6th, 2006, 4:30 am

Cyd ... Just wanted to say HEY. I've never met you before but I look forward to hearing from you in the future. I work full-time in addition to graduate school and I spend WAY too much time on these boards <grin>.

:goodluck:
Arklahoma
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby falisamarie » April 6th, 2006, 5:59 am

:3head: That is from me and Joyce for making us worry about you!

I was so relieved to hear from you! I have been so so worried!

Glad to hear that you are staying on program cause the 2 muskateers just does not sound right. I can't wait till you can post regulary again cause your presence is truly missed here!

Ya remember that little thing called a PM.....USE IT

Lisa
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby cydj21 » April 6th, 2006, 4:51 pm

Thank you all for your support. I promise to try and stay in touch a bit more ;) I miss you all, especially my Lisa and Joyce...you ladies are wonderful! :D
Cyd
Highest Weight - 271lbs in 2006
cydj21
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Return to The Weight Room