:coach: Unca, Unca! 30# Club for Lizabette

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Postby Lizabette » April 7th, 2006, 8:39 pm

YOU GUYS!,

How can I thank you all enough for helping me get to this point--- the 30 pound club! WOW, I still can hardly believe it. :shock:

You are all doing so great ...some of you are just beginning MF, and all the way up to 85 pounds! What an inspiration you have been to me. :bow:

It makes me know that I will be able to finish my goal right along with you. :you:

35# mini-goal here I come! :drive:

I know with your help I will make it the rest of the way. :yeah:

Love you all! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Lizabette
Lizabette :heart:
195/135 - Reached goal, Aug. 31, '06
Lizabette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby sheila » April 7th, 2006, 8:50 pm

Way to go Lizabette!! You are awesome!!! Your poor little dog is probably really wondering :roll: where her mommy's lap has gone! Since you just keep shrinking and shrinking. Great job! :-P
sheila
sheila
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Hi

Postby dede4wd » April 7th, 2006, 9:26 pm

Dang, you beat me!!!! I'm so so so so happy for you! :yes: You are such an inspiration to me and I'm proud of you! Save me a seat! I hope to join you in the club on Sunday (fingers crossed!)

I'm thrilled for you!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Hi

Postby dede4wd » April 7th, 2006, 10:09 pm

Lisabette,

I just noticed you are 1/2 way towards your goal!!! Way to go! I'm so proud of you! I think this calls for the dancing bananas!!!
:coolnana: :bananadance: :coolnana: :bananadance: :coolnana: :bananadance: :coolnana: :bananadance: :coolnana: :bananadance: :coolnana: :bananadance: :coolnana: :bananadance: :coolnana: :bananadance: :coolnana: :bananadance: :coolnana: :bananadance: :coolnana: :bananadance: :coolnana: :bananadance: :coolnana: :bananadance: :coolnana: :bananadance: :coolnana: :bananadance: :coolnana: :bananadance: :coolnana: :bananadance:

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Previous

Return to The Weight Room