20# Club Please, Unca Tim!!!

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

20# Club Please, Unca Tim!!!

Postby VTGirlie » July 20th, 2006, 6:21 am

Hi guys!

Well, today marks 20 icky, ugly, uncomfortable, unsexy pounds gone FOREVER!!!! Hurrah!

It's been a little slow, mostly because of my indecision to stay on the wagon on a daily basis, but for the first time in my life I haven't given up, my attitude is great, and I can tell that my tastes and eating habits are changing forever. That is a huge HUGE NSV for me, and for my family. My kids are not so excited about the healthy eating part, but they'll come around, I'm sure. :)

I promised that at 20 pounds I'd do a journal, but it may take a week or so- this summer is pretty crazy and next week I'm a volunteer director for a camp nearby, which means little or no internet. ACK!!! :shock:

Thank you all so much for your help- both in support and in trades. I feel so incredibly blessed to have found such a wonderful avenue for support and encouragement in this journey.

Yea!!!

:cleader: :cheers: :whoohoo: :cheers: :cleader:
Bets
235/204MFStart/182/135
"Nothing is as good as this day"
VTGirlie
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Hi

Postby dede4wd » July 20th, 2006, 5:44 pm

I'm SO happy for you! I'm so glad you stuck with it and didn't give up and now 20 nasty lbs are gone forever!

Woo hoo!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Arklahoma » July 21st, 2006, 2:55 am

WTG!!!
Arklahoma
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Aerie » July 21st, 2006, 5:28 am

Good job! Congrats on staying committed even through that tough beginning and those moments of weakness. You rock!
Aerie
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Return to The Weight Room