Candida

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Candida

Postby melon1989 » June 7th, 2006, 7:13 am

Does anyone suffer from candida with fevers, yeast, sore throat, fatigue?
melon1989

Postby Arklahoma » June 10th, 2006, 2:32 pm

I have not experienced any of these.
Arklahoma
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby falisamarie » June 10th, 2006, 4:32 pm

I have not experienced this either. Maybe Nancy will chime in here with any words of wisdom she may have

Lisa
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Nancy » June 12th, 2006, 4:31 pm

Hi, melon 1989 ~

Aw…so sorry that you have been struggling with Candida. There are several types of Candida. There is the :x irritating fungal type that women sometimes get when starting on birth control pills or that which occurs during their menstrual cycles...some people with diabetes get it.

I have a male acquaintance that has it along with CFS; he avoids sugar, dairy and yeast at all costs. He sees a naturopath and an acupuncturist for treatment.

I'm not a physician and cannot diagnose or offer treatment for you but suggest that you contact your health care provider for assistance.

Some people experience fatigue during the first week or so on the weight loss program but it usually goes away relatively soon once the person is in the fat-burning state. Some medications such as that given for high blood pressure can leave a person feeling tired and washed out if their dose is too high in relationship to their new lower weight.

The TSFL nurse’s conference call is tonight (Monday nights) at 8:30 PM Eastern time - call 1- 646 – 519 - 5860 when prompted, enter the pin number 0971 followed with the # sign. You can also send an email to nurse@tsfl.com
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

fatigue yes....

Postby bree » June 26th, 2006, 3:15 pm

but yeast
strange...
yeast usually thrives on and "eats" sugar. Since this is a low sugar diet, I dont know why its thriving? Have you been on antibiotics lately?
Either way--you need to get nystatin swish and swallow from your MD if its in your mouth. hope you are feeling better soon.
Bree
Start weight 180 6/22/06
bree

Return to Weight Loss