Can we have a roll call?

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Can we have a roll call?

Postby Maggie » December 7th, 2003, 10:30 am

Good Sunday morning everyone.

One of the greatest motivators for me is to see the success of others. I'd like to start a Sunday morning roll call. :idea: For everyone who is willing please reply to this post, listing your total weight lost and the number of weeks it has taken to reach this number. It just might help a few newbies, including myself, to stay focused on our task. We can help each other. :stroll: :stroll: :stroll: Thanks.........Maggie

I guess I should go first.....
Have lost 15 lbs. first week loss
Maggie
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Guest » December 7th, 2003, 1:28 pm

Hey Maggie!

Still holding steady at a 20 pound loss in 28 days. I'm hoping that, now that my "friend" is going away, I'll shed a bunch of water this week!

Postby Jeanette » December 7th, 2003, 1:35 pm

Crud....that was from me...for some reason I can't do it under my login!

Jeanette
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Terfile » December 7th, 2003, 2:45 pm

not sure about me,just started on Wednesday but thats five days ,I will weight in on the 10th wish me luck :-P
I do feel better for what its worth!
thanks for the post I like seeing numbers as well!
Terfile

Postby parrotmom » December 8th, 2003, 9:11 am

Hi, Maggie: I just finished my first week on Saturday (12/06) and lost 8 pounds! Woo hoo!

Looks like everyone else is going like gangbusters, too! :D Keep on shakin' y'all!
Amy in San Diego
196/160/130 (1st Medifast round - Nov03-Apr04)
174/160/130 (2nd Medifast round - 09/27/04)
parrotmom
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby Jackie » December 8th, 2003, 10:51 am

Hi Maggie, Im into week 4 and have lost 20 pounds!! Im really happy about it and it is helping me to stick with it! I know it will slow down some but as long as I keep seeing a loss, I'll be fine. Keep up the good work everyone :)

Jackie
Jackie
Regular Member - #30 Club

Roll Call

Postby explorthis » December 8th, 2003, 11:00 am

Ok, roll call (though I don't have many more "rolls") !!

Started 9/8/03
Thats: 13 weeks today
Thats: 91 days today

I began at 337#
I am at (somewhere in the range) 255#

----------
82 pounds gone. I am shooting now for 100# at about xmas.

Mike

P.S. Did I say MEDIFAST WORKS?????
explorthis
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Donna501 » December 8th, 2003, 4:05 pm

:lol: :lol: STARTED ON OCT 11TH 2003, WEIGHING IN AT 235LBS. TODAY DECEMBER 8TH 2003 I AM WEIGHING IN AT 195. :lol: :lol: 45LBS LIGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I must say I would have had lost ALOT more if I would of been 100% true. But I must confess, I have gone to the dark side a few times. But it has been nothing sweet like like a desert or anything. I have really paid attention to carbs when I did slip, but having too much meat at my meal or something was my problem. However on the days I have fell off the cliff, I can say I did only have shakes during the day, gallons of water and a bad meal. It was not a whole day of being bad. (Why I am trying to make justice of this I have no idea, maybe to try to make myself feel better) But I have not gained anything back, so this is a good thing.

GOAL 160 OR BUST! HA HA

DONNA
Donna501
Regular Member - #40 Club

Postby susan » December 8th, 2003, 6:54 pm

I have been on medifast for 6 weeks I have lost 31# i started at 231 and now 200 soon this week which ends sat.morn I will kiss the 200 good-by. just keep chuging them shakes. susan 231/200/ 125
susan
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » December 9th, 2003, 10:03 am

Way to go Susan,
We're all waving goodbye to 200 with you.
:wave:
Unca
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby Kimbob » December 10th, 2003, 11:34 am

I just finished day 1 yesterday. I figure the best way to get the support I need is to be fully accountable to the group here, so here goes.

237/237/150

I'm 5'10" and female (38 years old), so hopefully 150 isn't too ambitious! It's still more than I weighed when I got married and had my daughter, so I'm thinking it's doable for my body structure. However, I don't want to set unreasonable goals and end up disappointed in myself, so I'll probably re-evaluate down the line. Health is my primary goal (skinny jeans are just a happy side-effect! :) )

Kimbob the Determined
Kimbob
Regular Member - #30 Club

Way to go!

Postby IDareYou » December 12th, 2003, 10:08 pm

I haven't started yet, I'm waiting for a shipment still. My goals aren't quite as ambitious as yours since I only have about 20 lbs. to lose. I simply wanted to congratulate all of you on your progress. I know you are posting that "Medifast Works, etc." but it seems like you are all working very hard too! KEEP UP THE GREAT PROGRESS!
Who we are never changes. Who we think we are does.
~ Mary S. Almanac ~
IDareYou

roll call

Postby meredith » December 14th, 2003, 5:38 pm

OK, staying at the same weight for a week has made me reflect, disappointed, and motivated all at the same time. REFLECT: Ok, so I did drift off plan for at least 4 meals, I could of had a low fat salad, but NOOOO!, DISAPPOINTED: reading all of the post of weight loss, that could of been me, instead of hanging out at the same weight on the scale, way to go everyone else but me!!!. Now, MOTIVATED: next week it will be me posting the smiley faces!!! What motivates me?? MONEY!!! ($$$) Now before you all think I am shallow, let me explain, I am on this plan for results, not for hanging out at the same week for a week or two while on the plan. Yes, the monthly expenditure probably equals what I would spend on real food, but paying it out at once is a jolt. I know Medifast works if I follow it faithfully, so enough reflection & disappointment, now its time for RESULTS!!!!!! No one it putting that fork into my mouth but me!!!
meredith

Return to Weight Loss