Caffine

Give us the skinny in the losers lounge.
(Anything off topic)

Postby Serendipity » March 20th, 2007, 10:06 am

Mike wrote:That's it. I have nobody to look up to anymore... ;) :twisted:
:roflmao: :roflmao:

Ok, your sincerity is in question.....a few too many giggles, I'm afraid.
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Postby Sojourner » March 20th, 2007, 10:50 am

Serendipity wrote:Sojo,

Coffee never bothered me and I love it and it doesn't have calories and carbs. I drank and still do drink it liberally. Black of course.

Now see, Mike? It wasn't too much to ask for! :twisted:

Thanks Jo!!! :D :D Black of course - I've always taken my coffee black and don't like it at all when it's sweetened and lightened, blech. I don't even consider that java, that is a coffee drink. I do like mochas though, but now we're talking chocolate!

SO.

I will stop feeling guilty (not that it ever bothered me enough to quit! HeeHee, I totally still eat onions, too! :twisted: ), and sip away to my heart's content. My rapidly beating heart, that is! JK...the funny thing is that it doesn't affect me like that at all. I can drink a whole pot of coffee in the evening and then go right to bed with no problems - well, except for tinkle time...but even when I get up for that I'm able to go right back to sleep (DH says I'm snoring as soon as my head hits the pillow!). Yet, the java thing is about something more than just the taste because decaf just doesn't do it for me. :dunno:

Thanks Pinkbugs for bringing this up!

Thanks Mike for your, ahem, input. Oh, and how did I miss the post about the Benicia thing? I might just be able to make the Friday deelio, though I'll have to double-check. But hey, the RSVP date has passed, or was that just for the Sat meeting? Thanks for the invite, it would be really cool to meet you all in person!

TTFN...I'm off to the coffee house!

:clap:
~*~*~*Sojourner*~*~*~

Shake it gone, babeee!!!
Sojourner
Preferred member

Postby Mike » March 20th, 2007, 10:58 am

Sojourner wrote:Now see, Mike? It wasn't too much to ask for! :twisted:

Thanks Jo!!! :D :D Black of course - I've always taken my coffee black and don't like it at all when it's sweetened and lightened, blech. I don't even consider that java, that is a coffee drink. I do like mochas though, but now we're talking chocolate!

SO.

I will stop feeling guilty (not that it ever bothered me enough to quit! HeeHee, I totally still eat onions, too! :twisted: ), and sip away to my heart's content.

Thanks Mike for your, ahem, input. Oh, and how did I miss the post about the Benicia thing? I might just be able to make the Friday deelio, though I'll have to double-check. But hey, the RSVP date has passed, or was that just for the Sat meeting? Thanks for the invite, it would be really cool to meet you all in person!

TTFN...I'm off to the coffee house!

:clap:

Okay, so we just needed input from someone who has reached goal ;) And has much more experience with the program than I :bow:

As for the onions... I am there with ya. I think the thing we were told regarding the onions was because there were some people doing a huge part or their whole green with onions. I don't like them THAT much, so I still add them to my mixed veggies too.

As for the meeting, the RSVP was for the 13th. Please come if you can. We still have no idea how many, so we are preparing for as many as we can. ;) [/u]
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby FrankieJ » March 20th, 2007, 11:04 am

Hi All!

Speaking of caffeine, does the MF Cappaccino have any caffeine? I'm about to try it for the first time, and I hope it's good!

I'm trying to keep my coffee to 2 a day, but I'm like some of you: I like it strong, gotta have a splash of half and half, and need it to wake up! I'd like to cut it out altogether to help with my progress though - that might be a little overambitious :shock:

FrankieJ
Re-Re-Start Date: 7-9-07; 5'2", 183
Mini Goal: 4 wks of compliance & 165 by 8/6/07
Mini Goal: 140 by 9/30/07
Mini Goal: 125 by 11/20/67, My 40th B-Day!
FrankieJ
Trusted Member

Postby Mike » March 20th, 2007, 11:33 am

Its such a minute amount that it would only count if you were highly allergic. ;) I think its a small amount of decaf coffee added.

:mrgreen:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Serendipity » March 21st, 2007, 3:43 am

I just received a brand new Quick Start Guide with my order and guess what!?! Onions are on the list!

I'm still disappointed that they do not list the allowed snacks. What would it take? A little paragraph. That's all we ask. I think they even reduced the commentary on snacks to Medifast products.....didn't even see celery sticks or pickles.
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity

Previous

Return to What's Shakin'