boulion / excersize

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

boulion / excersize

Postby Guest » December 17th, 2003, 10:41 am

I have seen people post about boulion. What are the rules (how much can you have a day?)

I have some of the chicken noodle soups, are those going to slow down the weight loss? I know my first few days are going to be the hardest, and the boulion or soup would help me get through it. Just want to make sure I dont over do it or break any rules.

Also, my wife insists that excersize will help me lose weight on this program. What are the hard facts? Is cardio or basketball okay? Or will it really slow my weight loss?

Thanks in advance for everyone's help!!!

Postby Jeanette » December 17th, 2003, 11:12 am

DISCLAIMER: I am not a certified Health Advisor for Medifast--just a successful client! The following is all based on my personal experience.

Repeat after me...

Boullion is my friend! :bib: Boullion or broth is going to save your butt alot on this program, especially in the beginning. You will need the extra sodium to help level out your blood pressure.

I think the maximum amount is 2 cups per day. I space mine out a bit, so I can feel fuller longer.

The soups, chili and oatmeal products on Medifast will not slow down your progress. I have lost 27 pounds in 36 days on the program while having the things other than the shakes. Remember though, three of your five meal replacements must be shakes--the other two can be whatever Medifast product you choose.

The hard facts about exercise: it WILL help! I have started back this week to Curves and I can already tell a difference! You should wait until about week 3 or 4 before exercising to give your body time to adjust to the lower calories.

And above all else...DRINK LOTS OF WATER!! a minimum of 64 ounces a day (not counting shakes). This has been key to my success thus far.

You are going to do GREAT!! The first few days are rough, but it will get better--I promise!!!
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Guest » December 17th, 2003, 2:03 pm

Jeanette wrote:I think the maximum amount is 2 cups per day.

Thanks Jeanette! Just one question, if I am using 1 or 1 chicken noodle soup meal replacements can I still have 2 additional buillions? I don't want to screw this up... :)

Also, what kind of bullion should I get? Are there different calorie counts in them? Any particulars would be helpful...

THANKS!

Postby Jeanette » December 17th, 2003, 3:58 pm

Boullion and the Medifast soups are two different things. You can have the Medifast chicken soup AND boullion both!

As far as what kind: there are a few out there! Wyler's makes really good boullion, and they even have exotic flavors like chicken herb and beef and onion. Very tasty!

Did you also know...Medifast makes a product called Fast Soups? They are not meant to be a meal replacement--just a snack. The robust tomato is delicious on a cold day! You can have up to two fast soups per day.

Keep reading the site, and the past posts--there are lots of different things covered!
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby susan » December 17th, 2003, 4:00 pm

the wylers bouillion is great tasting . you can crumble your little pack of medifast crackers up in it and it is very good susan
susan
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Weight Loss