BMI

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

BMI

Postby LilMsTexas » July 2nd, 2005, 3:39 am

I saw someone post their BMI on their signature (sorry I don't recall who it is now that I'm typing this) but it inspired me to see where I'm at this morning. It's cool 8) and aggravating at the same time :? Let me show you why........

Obese: BMI 30 and above

Begin weight 186.8
BMI 31.1

Normal weight: BMI 18.5-24.9

Today's weight: 150.0
BMI 25.0

If I lose this ONE FREAKING LB to get to 149 I will have a BMI of 24.8 :shock:

So...........like I've said before........if I can get into the 14_ anything range before surgery I'm going to be satisfied. I know that I will still have some MFing to do after surgery and I'm totally cool with that. I have a brand new order that just showed up to have me prepared for it. I've decided to just MF my way to recovery (with a little extra).

I have to tell you a funny story hehe. I told you all I took "before MF" pictures of me in my orange running shorts and sports that ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh so shows it alllllllllllllllllllll hanging out and ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. BUT.......the other night my husband took me some "before surgery" pictures in the same outfit, and although I'm still hanging there a bit I can SURELY tell the BIG difference :D But I wanted to see what I will look like after the belly monster is LOPPED OFF so I took one of the pictures of me standing to the side and I cut me out like a paper doll and JUST CUT THE BELLY MONSTER OFF MYSELF!! :shock: So I can hold the two pieces up and do my own "before" "after" show with my little Christi paperdoll :roflmao: It's hilarious. My friends at work already think I'm nuts but they were ROLLING.........it was too much fun. I was walking around all day with my little Christi paper doll putting my stomach off and on and saying "before" "after" "before" "after" hehehehehehehe

If you can get a visual of that I KNOW you're laughing :roll:

Well everybody.......here's to hoping my one stinking little lb will come off before tomorrow!! I'll be drinking water like a crazy person today lol

It's the final countdown.......Mother-in-law arrives tonight.......King's Dominion park tomorrow.......4th of July cookout Monday and drop off son at camp.......offender check-in at work long night Tuesday......last day of work Wednesday.......Thursday morning pedicure and manicure......Thursday afternoon hair appt.......Thursday afternoon pick up son from camp and bring him home.......Thursday night up to D.C. for the night before surgery......Friday morning 5:45 a.m. at the hospital for admitting.....7:45 a.m. SURGERY TIME........Saturday morning HOME!! wewwwwwwwww

And somewhere during all of that I'd better lose this one stinking pound! lol

Ya'll have a happy and safe 4th of July weekend!!
I am PROUD to be an American!!Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby doglover » July 2nd, 2005, 6:39 am

I did mine today. This morning I was at 140 so I put that in and my BMI is 24.1. I did this on the weight watchers web site. I guess that's in the normal range but a little too close to the high end of normal for my taste. Dang these last 5 lbs!!! :x

Have a good day!
Donna
Donna - frequent flyer to FL!
Feb 7, 2005 start date
176/150/150 - made it in 9 weeks! 26 lbs off!
150/139.5/140 - made it in 8 1/2 more weeks! 36.5 lbs off!
144/143/135 - new and last goal! Maintaining for now in 2006
doglover
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby mytime » July 2nd, 2005, 7:06 am

Christi- I think your doll is very funny ! And I can tell how truely excited you are. What a busy next few days you have. I think the trip to Kings Dominion (sp) alone ought to reduce you by a pound. Is this that the amusement park you are refering to ? We went there as children.

One comment / question - are you sleeping ? I have noticed over the length of my program ( one whole week but still) that if I get more sleep I lose weight. So maybe another good reason to try to rest ?

I am really looking forward to seeing your pictures and most importantly will be happy for you that all of this stress will be gone for you. I can't tell you how impressed I am that through it all you have been true to your MF and without one mention of off program. Incredible !!! We will be here waiting with big smiles for your return. Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Walks262 » July 2nd, 2005, 7:24 am

Christi,

With your schedule over the next few days that pound will just HAVE to drop away! I have a friend who always says that every single pound is tough -- aint' it the truth? but, some are tougher than others!

My first major goal -- just 6.5 pounds away -- will put me at a weight I was 8 years ago AND will give me a BMI of Healthy! (Then, for the final major goal, probably another 15 pounds to put me nicely in the Healthy range and slim and trim!)

Very best wishes on your surgery, you have earned it. Love the paper doll, but we all look forward to the new Christi pictures, post surgery, BMI under 25! :bighug:
Walks262

204.5/150/147, then, 142
Walks262
Trusted Member - #50 Club

Postby 24KaratGold » July 2nd, 2005, 7:30 am

Oh heavens, Christi, it is far too early in the morning for me to be laughing like this! Sweetie, you are just running straight ahead for that goal line, and ain't nuthin' and nobody gonna get in your way! I am SO happy for you, and am really hoping and praying that this surgery is everything you want it to be for you.

And congrats on the BMI. The day I went below the "obese" number was a biggie for me, too. I started this thing with a BMI of 39.9, and right now it is at 28.9.

Here's holding our breaths, crossing our fingers, and doing the lucky dance for that one more pound by tomorrow. Good luck, hon!
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Return to The Weight Room