My before picture...ick

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

Postby Shana » April 27th, 2006, 8:37 am

Allison,
You're a lovely woman, and I'm really looking forward to seeing your next set of pictures as well!

On another note, as a curly girl, let me be the first to say: "I'll trade you my curly hair for your gorgeous shiney straight hair during the summer!!" :)

Start Date: Thursday April 6th, 2006
Age 27
Height 5'2 (and 1/4, thank you very much!)
Shana
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby MISSANNE » April 27th, 2006, 8:59 am

Your beautiful! (from what I can tell)

Can't wait to see some during and afters!
Michelle
MISSANNE
Preferred member

Postby Drama Queen » April 27th, 2006, 11:21 am

You are one gorgeous gal!! Can't wait to see your during and at goal pics. You are doing fabulous!!
Start Date 1/22/06
Age 53 / Height 5'9"

Drama Queen
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Bonnie » April 27th, 2006, 12:54 pm

Allison

Thanks for posting your before picture :lol:

You will be so glad you did it once you take another picture and compare the changes in you. Since we have not seen your halfway picture yet I don't know were you lost the most weight. When I lost my first 30lbs, I lost it in my stomach, chest and face. It was wonderful because I had to go shopping for new clothes and I was no longer afraid to have someone take my picture. :D

Be sure to keep that outfit so you can try them on when you are at goal and see :whattha: what a difference it makes.

I love the Medifast products :bananadance:
I lost 50lbs Through Take Shape for Life

Bonnie Wills
Bonnie
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby sheila » April 29th, 2006, 3:55 pm

allison,
You are very pretty. I love your har too. My hair is naturally curly too, but I straighten it almost everyday. Keep up the great work you are doing!
sheila
sheila
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Allison Onederland » April 30th, 2006, 7:50 am

Thank you so much everyone! You all really know how to make an old lady feel good!! :D Next year I'll be 50 and thanks to Medifast and all you great folks on this forum I'm gonna be "50 and fabulous"....instead of 50 and flabby. :oops:

As soon as things get back to normal around my house I'll be taking a "during" picture. I've passed the halfway point so....hmmm....maybe I need to revise my goal :idea: and try to lose 80 instead of 75? Couldn't hurt!

Bonnie, I have lost weight all over but I see the most difference in the middle and my rear. As you can see from my "before", I looked preggers and had a big ol' butt. Now I have a waistline and definitely don't look preggers!!

Everyone commented on not seeing my face in the before pic so I hunted down another one taken last summer. It was not from a digital camera so I had to tie hubby to the desk and get him to scan it. I sent it to Unca (don't remember what day) but I guess he hasn't gotten it yet. :huh:
Allison Onederland
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Unca_Tim » April 30th, 2006, 8:23 am

Hi Allison,
Better resend that pic. I don't see it here anywhere.
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby Allison Onederland » April 30th, 2006, 8:48 am

Re-sent...but not very recent. That pic was taken last August and I was probably 15 lbs. lighter than my starting weight.

The tall blonde next to me is Anita, our former exchange student from Holland. She lived with us for a year ('93 - '94) and comes to visit every other year for a month. This year we hope to go to Holland and visit her and meet her family! That is my big incentive to reach my goal weight by the first of August!!

Allison Onederland

Postby Bonnie » April 30th, 2006, 10:05 am

Allison

You are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

You should never :couch: from the camera.

You have a great incentive to work toward. I have always wanted to see Holland myself. You are fortunate to know someone who can show you the sights when you get there.

Keep up the good work and you will be at your goal before you go.

Bonnie Wills
Bonnie

Postby Allison Onederland » August 21st, 2006, 4:55 am

Hello fellow Medifasters. It's been a hectic 2 months and I'm ready to settle down and get back on MF. I've been reading recent posts and checking out pics to get me in the right frame of mind. I must say, you guys and girls have really been doing great since I was last on the forum!!! :clapclap:

Hubby and I left August 5th for Scotland. I didn't reach my goal of 75lbs. but came close with 60. I wanted to lose as much as possible before buying anything so I had to rush around at the last minute trying to buy clothes for our trip. I almost cried when I tried on Tommy Hilfiger jeans in a 12 and they fit!! :tears:

After 2 weeks of vacation and eating whatever I wanted, the jeans still fit but I'm scared to get on the scale! I promised myself that as soon as I recovered from the jet lag I'd get back on MF. Well, I'm still on Holland time (the second half of our 2 week vacation) and was wide awake at 3AM today. :roll: I headed straight to the kitchen and had raisin bread toast with jelly (stuff my mom left here) and now I'm feeling like a failure. :dooh: I've decided to just pretend it didn't happen and start over at 8AM!

Anyway....I'm here to post a couple of "almost there" pics from our vacation. Would you believe I actually posed for pictures and didn't try to run away??!! That's a first for me! :thumbup:

The one of Anita and me was taken at Urquhart Castle overlooking Loch Ness.

The one of me n hubby was taken in Holland at a 5000 year old burial ground. I hope everyone can see a difference!

It may be a while till Unca gets the pics posted since it is still the wee hours of the night out west! ;)
Allison Onederland

Postby dibbida » August 21st, 2006, 6:37 am

cant wait to see them! AND yippee wahoo for losing 60lbs.
i understand the mom leaving stuff...EVERYONE in my family does that.

ie.my uncle who loves us so much and works at a donut shop....drops off the dozen..UGH! I like to smell them. :lol:
dibbida

Postby JeepGirl » August 21st, 2006, 7:23 am

Ohh I cant wait Allison! I saw your beginning ones on here and must say you are Beautiful! I love your hair!

I am glad you had a great trip! Hope you took lots of photos!
I as well find myself not running from the camera as much and I am no where even near halfway yet--I guess every little bit helps!

I will check back in a bit for the update!
JeepGirl
Preferred Member - #20 Club

my before picks

Postby Bonnie » August 21st, 2006, 7:52 am

Allison

Thanks for sharing! I am glad you had a wonderful time on your vacation. I am sure your husband is glad that you posed for pictures so he has a rememberance of the trip with his beautiful wife.

It is hard getting back on track but you can do it. Tomorrow morning you should get on the scales and you will be surprized how fast the weight comes off if you stick to the program. Probably by the end of the week any excess weight will be gone.

Keep us posted!!

I look forward to seeing the pictures!

Bonnie Wills
Bonnie

Postby Unca_Tim » August 21st, 2006, 9:03 am

bump...added pics.
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim