Before children and after children photos

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

Before children and after children photos

Postby kelly1234 » April 23rd, 2005, 2:42 pm

Ok Everyone, here are three photos.
The first one is BEFORE children

The second one is AFTER children with hubby. I was about 180 pounds here.

The last are my two beautiful girls Kasey and Kylie. Ages 3 and 4. :D

Cant wait to show you the after Medifast pic. I didnt have a photo at my highest weight which was 190. I barely took photos at that point in my life.

Kel
kelly1234
Newbie - #20 Club

Postby LilMsTexas » April 23rd, 2005, 4:36 pm

Oh my gosh your daughters are absolute ANGELS! I KNOW you are just BEAMING with pride over those two.

And..........although everyone's body image is their own to see........I would never have looked at your AFTER kids picture and thought you were overweight at all! I can obviously see the difference between before and after.......and in comparison obviously there is a difference. HOWEVER.......you look RADIANT in BOTH pictures!

I started this program at 186 so I know how your high weight looks and more importantly FEELS :cry: so jump on board the medifast train and let's BOTH get to our wonderful goal!

And again...........your daughters............WOW! :D
Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby dlr2424 » April 23rd, 2005, 4:59 pm

Kelly....first of all I have to say each time I see a post from you I think of my precious girl....whose name is also Kelley...and we call Kel........I also have 2 girls.... Katie & Kelley..... :heart:

Secondly....The 4 of you make a beautiful family..... :yeah: .....all very goodlooking!!!!!!........and you are beautiful.... :yes: ...... with a knock out body..... :dance: ......well the pre-children was full view....but the after children looked pretty good too......but like Christi says.....we know ourselves best......i'm so glad to meet you by face...and so happy to share this journey with you.......always may you & your family be blessed !!!!!..... :angel:
Donna....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Principessa » April 23rd, 2005, 5:28 pm

Wow, what beautiful children, and you're quite a stunner yourself... even at the weight you're unhappy with!
Happy shakin' so that YOU will feel more comfortable in your own gorgeous skin!
Mary

31yo. 4'11"
Start Date 4/4/05
BMI: 36.4/32.4/23.2
Principessa
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby DonicaB » April 24th, 2005, 6:40 am

Kelly--thanks for sharing your photos with us. It just makes me feel like I really know the person I am talking to when I know what they look like.

I agree with the others, you have a beautiful family. Kelly, you are a total knock out, girl. I can't wait to see your after MF pics.

Keep Shakin!

DonicaB :D
DonicaB
Preferred member

Thanks so much!

Postby kelly1234 » April 24th, 2005, 9:10 am

You guys are just so sweet with all of you nice comments about me and my family. I have always HATED to show pictures of myself as thin or heavy?? This coming from a photographer - go figure?? Anyway, this weekend I have to take a shot of me and my daughter for her preschool. I will post one of now at 165 since losing 25 pounds. I have really been down lately because I have been struggling with the whole medifast thing. I am having trouble getting back on track. I am a huge sweet tea drinker and I am having trouble going cold turkey without my tea :cry: Wish me luck!!! Gold Bless :D

Kel
kelly1234
Newbie - #20 Club

Postby LilMsTexas » April 24th, 2005, 9:25 am

Kell.........where are you from? Ya know being from Texas we are HUGE sweet tea drinkers!! man I have to stay away from tea ALL TOGETHER! :cry: And I wish you were near me........I sure need a good family photographer!
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Sweet tea

Postby kelly1234 » April 26th, 2005, 10:16 pm

I am from West Virginia. My Mother said she used to put sweet tea in my bottle :shock: No wonder I'm addicted :lol:

It's hard - sometimes I would just die for a glass :cry:

Kel
kelly1234
Newbie - #20 Club

You look awesome!

Postby MissCatt » May 25th, 2005, 8:00 am

It's so funny. I looked at your pictures and it reminds me SOO much of ME! I never liked to have my pictures taken before or after having my son either. I also went from long hair to short hair after having my son, as I noticed your hair is different in the after picture also! I gained a WHOPPING 85 pounds with my son, who I conceived on my honeymoon! So, my husband went from a skinny minnie wife to a big woman! I am 27, my son is now 2 years old, I have lost 60 of it on my own but the last 25 is stuck there (and has been stuck there for at least a year now!)! SO, Medifast is my last resort and I hope it works! I have ordered it online and I am eagerly anticipating it's arrival. I hope that I can be successful and I will post my before and after pictures soon! Keep up the good work, you look great. :-P
MissCatt

Return to Studio