Becky's Before Before Pictures & Some Afters

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

Postby Becky » April 22nd, 2006, 7:12 pm

Thanks ladies-- it's funny because some people think mom & i look so much alike & others don't. i'm just hoping i got some of her "ability to get skinny" genes. :lol:

About that pumpkin patch... I think it was in Canby, Oregon, but don't remember for sure. I have some skinnier pictures from that same pumpkin patch--you probably saw my mom's skinny pictures at the same patch a couple of years later--- but i'll have to get permission from leopard woman & bon bon before i post them, since the pics are a group picture of the 3 of us. We were sure having fun that day! Isn't it great to have MF buddies? Maybe we'll have pictures of Nicholas in the pumpkin patch this year. :D
Becky (Pettit) Renfro
Certified Health Advisor
Becky
Trusted Member - #70 Club

Hi

Postby dede4wd » April 22nd, 2006, 7:41 pm

Hi Becky,
A question a little off-topic...

Does Nancy buy little leopard print outfits for your wee little one? I bet that'd be adorable!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Becky » April 22nd, 2006, 7:52 pm

Hi DeDe--well... up until this point she has not bought Nicholas any leopardy outfits... however, i can just about bet you 2 boxes of chocolate shakes that if the next baby is a girl... she will probably have the nickname of leopard baby after grammy gets ahold of her. hah!
Becky (Pettit) Renfro
Certified Health Advisor
Becky

Postby Unca_Tim » April 22nd, 2006, 8:19 pm

bump....added earlier pic to original post.
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby Pashta » April 24th, 2006, 9:27 am

Hey Becky! I know how it is, having baby weight to lose myself. :) Luckily I found Medifast and I don't have to wait 2 years to get it off LOL!

You are beautiful and you will get back to where you want to be. As for eating while pregnant, let me tell you that I gained 50 pounds with my first 10 years ago, and this last time I was *careful* as to what I ate but I still gained like 40 pounds. Pregnancy hormones actually make you eat and store fat, it is not an excuse so don't feel so bad hon. :)
- Tonia

Start: 03/20/06 (restart 3/19/07)
3 kids: 3 mos, 18 mos, 11 yrs old
Month 1: -4.4,-0.8,-4.0,-2.2 (-11.4, -7 in.)
Month 2: -1.6,-1.6,-3.4
Pashta
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Becky » April 24th, 2006, 9:34 pm

Thanks so much Pashta. I figure I am doing really good if I can get it off before he turns a year old. I don't want him to have fat mama pictures for his entire first year of life! :? I'm not in very many of the pictures, but would like to be if I were thinner... so, I'm getting there. My doctor only thinks I gained 40 pounds, but that's because she started with the weight I was at at my 1st appt. hah! I knew I had already put on 10 pounds... so, I gained 50 pounds as well. As of today, I am 5 pounds away from my pre-baby weight. Yeah! I have it all planned out for next time. We'll see if my body sticks to my carefully devised plans. Hah! Thanks for the info on the pregnancy hormones... I like that. :D
Becky (Pettit) Renfro
Certified Health Advisor
Becky

Postby Bonnie » April 25th, 2006, 3:14 pm

Becky, this brings back memories :roll: .

You, Nancy & I were all losing our weight on the Medifast at the same time together. We were all getting ready to go to Hawaii together. You both came over and we tried each others clothes on for the trip weeks ahead of time. The funny part was we all ended up going shopping because when we got their our clothes were TOO BIG for us.

That was really fun!!! We all looked and felt great together in Hawaii.

Now you have little Nicholas and you are doing a great job at losing your weight on the Medifast.

I am so proud of you :thumbig:
I lost 50lbs Through Take Shape for Life

Bonnie Wills
Bonnie
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby LovenElvis » April 25th, 2006, 4:19 pm

You look fabalous!

I hope that I look as good when I I lose another 30lbs :)

Laura
LovenElvis
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Previous

Return to Studio