beachbody

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

beachbody

Postby lori » April 16th, 2004, 9:41 am

well i have made it almost 3 weeks and have lost about 15 lbs and i am very excited!! i started doing the beachbody slim in 6 workout on monday and i am so sore. it feels good to be sore again because i have not exercised in about 3 yrs. hope every one is doing good and have a great weekend. cant wait to post a big loss on sunday!!
Start 03/27/04
225/210/160ish
lori
Regular Member - #10 Club

beach body?

Postby Tonya » April 16th, 2004, 10:02 am

What's the "beachbody slim in 6"? I'd love to check into that!

I've been working out at Curves for about 6 weeks now and I love it but I'm thinking of adding a little something else to the work out.....
Tonya
161/149/127

You can be pleased with nothing when you are not pleased with yourself.
Tonya

Postby lori » April 16th, 2004, 11:49 am

HEY TONYA
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
Start 03/27/04
225/210/160ish
lori

Postby Tonya » April 16th, 2004, 1:02 pm

I understand......but I don't even have kids to blame it on! Just that gradual creep after college that comes with the desk job. I'll have to check out the beachbody - it sounds awesome! I haven't worked out hard enough to be that sore in awhile but (as strange as it sounds) I really do like it. It makes you feel like you've done something!

Keep up the good work......sounds like you are on the right track to that size 10!!!! ;)
Tonya
161/149/127

You can be pleased with nothing when you are not pleased with yourself.
Tonya

Postby Guest » April 17th, 2004, 3:52 pm

I have the Slim In 6 DVDs. I did the whole program a year ago and let me tell you it is a tough workout. I didn't lose lbs. neccessarily but I do believe my body was reshaped. I still use the maintainance tapes every now and again in conjunction w/running and going to the gym. They are really great for toning. Unfortunately I wasn't on MF at the time!! I have a food problem not an exercise problem. I enjoy working out when I am not too bloated from overeating!!Well, not a problem any more w/MF. Good luck the tapes really work!!
Alison

Return to The Weight Room