Banana Pudding & Chicken and Rice Soup

Add your favorite recipes.

Banana Pudding & Chicken and Rice Soup

Postby Carrie » January 17th, 2006, 7:22 am

I tried the banana pudding and chicken and rice soup for the first time this weekend, and I LOVED them both! I was pretty reticent because I haven't liked some of the stuff. But I was really impressed with both of them, I am definitely ordering some of the puddings and more of the soup next time around.

It's kinda funny, but I noticed that my taste changes over time. At first I liked the chocolate, peanut butter, and choc mint bars, but now I really don't like them. I do still like the caramel nut and granola bars, and my favorite is the lemon.

At first I liked the chicken noodle, but not so much anymore. And for awhile I was CRAZY about the chili, and now <shrug>. Right now I'm on a cream of broccoli kick.

It's sorta wierd, but it's the way it goes with me........so I've learned not to buy a ton of whatever my current favorite is, cause it changes. Who knows next month I might revert to the chili and chocolate mint again!
Now: 2/5/07: 233.6/220.0/145
1st time: 3/1/04, from 266.5 to 195.4
Carrie
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby sidrah » January 17th, 2006, 9:14 pm

You know the chilli is just something I cannot get muself to like. I almost am thankful that I did not get the minnestrone in the variety pack.

I love the oatmeal and can deal with the puddings and shakes (not straight vanilla so much, though), but the rest of teh things, even the soups I can do without. With the right amount of water, the cream of chicken (I think it is) is passable, but I tolerate the rest.
I make a lot of oatmeal cookies and that is saving me when I cannot get near hot water.
sidrah
Preferred member

Return to Lean Cuisine