BamaBabe

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby BamaBabe » August 17th, 2006, 5:08 am

Aaaaahhhhh! Thursday! 8) My assistant comes in today, so I may actually get most of my "leftover" paperwork done today! Woo Hoo! :-P It's been a very busy week with client calls and online sessions. I look forward to September, when she starts coming in Wed-Fri. Now if I can just get the other computer and the laptop to see the wireless network, I'll be a happy camper.... :roll: What a PIA that has been the last couple of days. I guess I'm going to have to get Paul to take a look at it & see what's up. :| Little stresses like that always trigger me to eat, and I resisted the urge, with the exception of a single popcorn chicken nugget I ate last night while plating the kiddo's dinner. Bad, Bad Nikki! Fortunately, I caught myself & had a glass of water. I only had 30 minutes to go until my shake time, so crisis averted! Looking forward to getting things caught up for the week today, so at least that stress hanging over my head will be outta the way! :D

Just finished up my Strawberry Cream shake, so it's time to get busy! Have a wonderful day, everyone! :D
Nikki :woohoo:
*~Giving myself my figure back for Christmas!~*
5'10" - ReStart:8/11/06
10#=8/14/06 20#-?
BamaBabe
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby Elizabeth » August 17th, 2006, 6:12 am

You're doing great Nikki! Hope you have a great and productive day ;)
Elizabeth
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Previous

Return to My Journal