bad bad day

Give us the skinny in the losers lounge.
(Anything off topic)

bad bad day

Postby Allie » October 18th, 2006, 8:11 am

Yesterday was an awful day. on my way to work, my car died, and I had to wait for AAA for almost two hours while it was pouring rain and pretty cold. When I finally got to work, my partner was very upset that I was late, even though I had called, and told me how disappointed he was all day long.

Then we got a faitality traffic collision and later we got a pediatric full arrest. Then my partner bought a pie, and between the two of us, we ate it all. The entire pie. Then I felt even worse, because I got a stomach ache and because I had eaten almost half a pie.

Allie
If you always do what you have always done, you will always be where you have always been.
Allie
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Denise » October 18th, 2006, 9:41 am

Sorry you had such a rough day! Luckily...today is a new day and you can make a fresh start of it! You can do it! :lol:
Denise
Preferred member

Postby Jan » October 18th, 2006, 9:57 am

oh my,
That was a bad day. I'm sooo sorry.
I think we all have issues with "stress eating". It is hard not to fall back into old habits when we are not feeling sooo great. Next time ----unfortunately I know this will not be your only bad day :cry: ----you'll be a bit more prepared. It's done now .... just go forward. None of us gained all our weight by what we did on one day. We don't lose it that way either... it's a process.. just keep on going. You'll make it.
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby Allie » October 18th, 2006, 10:14 am

thanks for the encouragement guys. I am back on MF today and am forcing myself to stick to it. Unfortunately, now I have cravings for chips and french fries. I opened a can of worms yesterday.

Luckly I have rock climnbing today, and am TOTALLY looking forward to it.

Allie
If you always do what you have always done, you will always be where you have always been.
Allie
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby alohacate » October 18th, 2006, 10:23 am

Glad to see that you jumped right back on the MF wagon, on ward.........
Height: 5'10 Age: 38 Start Date:6/24/06
51 pounds gone forever -I'm bringing sexy back
alohacate
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Hi

Postby dede4wd » October 18th, 2006, 6:23 pm

Sorry your day sucked so bad! SO GLAD you jumped right back on the MF wagon and didn't let it turn into a downward spiral! Proud of you! Breaking my emotional-eating cycle will be my biggest medifast victory...in process!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Elke » October 19th, 2006, 6:00 pm

I agree, bad days are gonna come and go, you need to stay strong no matter what! Good for you for getting back on MF, stay with it and you will be skinny :)
Elke
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Return to What's Shakin'