Back after a break

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Back after a break

Postby Helen » February 27th, 2006, 9:35 am

Hi all. I am back. I was here last year as you can see my stats below and havent gained any of the weight I lost by the grace of the Lord. But I still have my last half to lose. My goal is 155. So I begin today on the full fast because it is more convenient for me with my work schedule and want to not obsess about what i am going to eat :x , which is what got me here in the first place. I'm happy to be back and this forum was such a great help and inspiration for me. It also helped me stay accountable. :buddies:
Helen
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby falisamarie » February 27th, 2006, 9:49 am

WTG Helen I love to here about people who lost and have maintained!!! We are so glad to have you back with us and ready to get to goal. I look forward to hearing much more from you in the near future.

Lisa :heart:
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Serendipity » February 27th, 2006, 10:11 am

Hi Helen,

Welcome back! You'll be glad to know the board is very active right now. Lots of support and fun. :lol:
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Postby Dayna » February 27th, 2006, 10:16 am

Welcome back. Glad to have another "oldbie" along for the journey!

- Dayna
Someone once wrote:I'm allergic to cake. I break out in fat when I eat it.

8/05 - 275
SD - 1/17/06 - 259

Dayna
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Welcome Back

Postby Terry » February 28th, 2006, 11:32 am

Hi, Helen,

We are always pleased to hear about people who check back with us and tell us about their maintenance success. We are confident that you will be able to reach your final goal and then stay there. You will be glad that you put in the effort.

Our health is very important to Nancy and me, too. She has been very ill this month and I've missed being to do things with my best friend and life's partner. We do not always appreciate nor realize how good health allows us to enjoy life so much until something nasty comes along.

Be sure to drink your shakes on time, Helen and drink a glass of water every hour. 155 will show up on the scale and reward you.
Terry
Certified Health Advisor

Postby Guest » March 7th, 2006, 10:04 am

Terry,

My prayers are with you and Nancy. You are right, we must remember how important our health is. And Nancy is a very lucky woman to have someone who misses her in good health, so you can continue to enjoy your every day with her.
I will stick to my shakes and water...I really want to see that 155 show up on that scale and I know it will but more importantly for my health because the headaches and sleep I miss isn't worth all the food.

Thanks!

Postby Helen » March 7th, 2006, 10:09 am

oops :oops: that was me i forgot to sign in.
Helen

Postby Helen » March 10th, 2006, 11:02 am

I decided 2 nights ago to add a "lean and green" meal. So every night Im having a Boca Burger patti w/a teaspoon of bar-b-que sauce and some veggies and plan on changing it up between salad and veggies.
Helen

Postby Bonnie » March 21st, 2006, 7:47 pm

Helen

How are you doing now? Have weighed yet? I bet you are really happy :D you got back on the Medifast.

Don't the shakes taste wonderful!!! I know when I took a break from Medifast I missed the energy I got from the Medifast products.

I am glad you are back with us.

I can't wait to hear how your first week went.

Bonnie
I lost 50lbs Through Take Shape for Life

Bonnie Wills
Bonnie
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Helen » March 24th, 2006, 3:35 pm

Hi Bonnie,

Oh I am so happy to be back on Medifast. I'm down 9 pounds and feel great! I have so much more energy now. I fogot how being on medifast felt much better than anything I've ever been on. My energy is up the roof LOL. My sister thinks I'm crazy. The shakes are so refreshing and fill me up. I cant believe I got off it last time.

Thanks!
Helen
Helen

Hi Helen

Postby dede4wd » March 24th, 2006, 3:40 pm

Hi Helen!

I feel the same way. I quit last March and came back this February. I keep kicking myself. All I can think is that if I hadn't quit, I'd have been maintaining my GOAL weight for over 6 months now!!!!

That's water over the bridge, we're back...we KNOW this works, and we KNOW we're gonna work it!

:whoohoo: on the 9lbs! Way to go!

DeDe

We're winning, can't you tell!
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Loribug » March 24th, 2006, 8:02 pm

WELCOME BACK! I know you won't regret it.
Loribug
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Lizabette » March 24th, 2006, 9:17 pm

HELEN,

So glad to meet you. And WOW what a wonderful accomplishment to have maintained (with the Lord's help!)

Looking forward to heading down the same road with you...:redprowl:.

Our desired destination is just ahead! Good trip!

Lizabette
Lizabette :heart:
195/135 - Reached goal, Aug. 31, '06
Lizabette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Helen » April 3rd, 2006, 6:37 am

Lizabette,
Yes with the Lords help sister! I love medifast. When I lost my first time I didnt gain because Medifast teaches you something other programs dont, it teaches you that I dont need to eat that much that often, I just have to eat often smaller meals. We are on the road together...and you are right.

"Our desired destination is just ahead! Good trip! "

dede4wd youre so right. I just thought about that the other day and many times before. Had I stuck on it last time around I'ld have been maintaining my weight. But it was a blessing to fall off because I now have a greater apprecaition for medifast, we KNOW it is the only plan that works.

Lets keep losing you all!
Helen

Return to Come on in.