Baby Nicholas at 9.9 lbs

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

Postby DogMa » June 21st, 2005, 5:35 pm

Congratulations to all of you! Enjoy spoiling him, Grandma Nancy!
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby victoria7 » June 21st, 2005, 6:32 pm

What a beautiful baby & a beautiful, loving family... That's so wonderful to see! Thank you for the peek...

And "Nicholas David"? What a great name!

Yay!!!
05/31/2005
235/219.2/160
victoria7
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby Nancy » June 21st, 2005, 8:04 pm

Hey, Kids!

Thank you so much for all the well-wishes! I'll be sure they see your notes of love.

The new Mom and Dad are really ready to get home - way too many visitors, the nurses come in to prod and poke Mom and baby but not at the same time so the door is constantly opening...the new family is wiped out and all need some alone time.

As I write this, I am taking a little break from packing our much smaller clothes for the Take Shape For Life summer conference and we blast off in a few hours...we will sure miss our daughter, son-in-law and grandbaby - we are off to learn juicy new things to share with you.

I am really excited about going to the conference but also reluctant to leave our children - next year they will be with us!

P.S. Terry bought me a pair of red leather pants...I will be the hottest Grammy, eh?
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby fatBgone » June 21st, 2005, 9:40 pm

Oh Nancy - how neat that the day has finally arrived. Grammyhood suits you just fine...and he's the LUCKY one - what a neat Grammy he has!! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun spoiling him. Becky looks just like you too - ya'll are both beautiful!

So that c-section was a real quickie - uh? 12:18 arrival time...I would have LOVED to have had "labor" for 18 minutes!! hehe!!!!! But, I'm sure it couldn't have happened any sooner in Becky's eyes....that last month takes FOREVER & especially if you're on bedrest...I can't even imagine!

Hey - I had one baby weigh in at 7 lb 7 oz and then my 2nd one was 8 lb 8 oz and I just KNEW my 3rd one should weight 9 lb 9 oz.....but he only weighed 8 lb 1 oz. Anyway, I like Nicholas's birth weight....nice and healthy!! He looks wonderful!

Well, congratulations to ALL of you!! It's such a blessed event and I'm sure you'll be able to treasure the memories forever. Tell Mom & Dad to make sure and sleep when he's sleeping....hard advice to follow because you always want to get "stuff" done while the baby's asleep, but tell them anyway! Maybe they'll listen to "Grammy".

Oh & one other thing that I always say to new moms....(and you might not even agree because it usually goes against the mom's mom) BUT tell Becky that she can't hold a new baby TOO much and it won't spoil him! (my mom used to tell me I held my babies too much and I was spoiling them) but before Becky knows it, Nicholas will be crawling away and out of her lap - trying to explore his new little world, so for the next 6-8 months - "Hold him as much as you want - the time flies by - just take advantage of those precious moments while you can!" OK, that's all now!! hehe!!
Lisa
fatBgone
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Nancy » June 21st, 2005, 11:28 pm

Thank you, Lisa - I agree with you totally - one can never hold their children too often or too close! There is always time for one more kiss, one more hug, one more ILY.

Children are a precious gift, right from the very hand of God.
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby doglover » June 22nd, 2005, 10:21 am

My computer crashed so I have had to look here when on my work computer. Just saw the pictures! Oh my - how incredibly sweet! What a cutie!!

Have fun at the conference and soak in all the new baby sounds and smells as much as you can!
Donn
Donna - frequent flyer to FL!
Feb 7, 2005 start date
176/150/150 - made it in 9 weeks! 26 lbs off!
150/139.5/140 - made it in 8 1/2 more weeks! 36.5 lbs off!
144/143/135 - new and last goal! Maintaining for now in 2006
doglover
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby KeleeGrl » June 22nd, 2005, 11:08 am

Nancy, you have a beautiful family and how lucky is Nicholas to have such a cool grammy with her red leather pants! :yeah:
Kelli
Re-re-restarted MF: 3/10/08

KeleeGrl
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby dlr2424 » June 22nd, 2005, 11:08 am

May God Bless you all with much Health...Happiness.....and Strength......... :angel: ....and may you treasure every moment..... :hug: ....
Donna....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby tumbleweed » June 24th, 2005, 4:38 am

What a beautiful family! You must all be so happy. What a precious gift that baby is! Blessings to you all! :D
tumbleweed
Trusted Member - #100 Club
Trusted Member - #100 Club

Postby Mommy2girls » June 28th, 2005, 5:50 am

Congratulations Terry & Nancy on being Grandparents! You will certainly enrich the life of your Grandchild and his parents too! You all look wonderful and 9lbs 9oz is big, and HEALTHY! My youngest was 9lbs even at birth and she came out looking like she was already a month old. She lots of cute baby fat that by her 2nd birthday was gone, and now she is a perfectly healthy almost 3 year old with no more baby fat! So enjoy it now, and rejoice that he is perfect and healthy! YAY!

Congrats to you all!
Sheila
Mommy2girls
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby SharonR » May 28th, 2006, 2:28 pm

Ahhh, he's going to be a year old in no time. Our first child was born June 18th, a girl. How fun, you must be having a ball with him. They say Grandparents have the best of both worlds!
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Start Weight 326.7 ~ My short term goal will put me at 250!

Started June 19th 2008. First Mini Goal 76.7 pounds.
SharonR
Preferred member

Postby Nancy » May 29th, 2006, 3:59 pm

He's a keeper all right. His first birthday will be a grand event.

We just found out this morning that Nicholas has his first girl cousin - she arrived this morning to join her two brothers! Being an Auntie and a great Auntie is cool but I tell ya, being a Grammy is the best thing ever!

Our daughter Becky and s-i-l Christopher are so generous to share their son with us. We are going to the coast for a little weekend run away very soon, we will all stay together at the TSFL Summer conference in Park City, Utah and then we will stay together in Kauai this fall.

We are blessed to have a close family; we enjoy being together! Now that my husband and I take better care of our health, we intend to be around many more years!

I hope that your family has fun celebrating your daughter's birthday, SharonR!
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby Lizabette » May 31st, 2006, 11:38 am

Nicholas David Renfro
Lizabette :heart:
195/135 - Reached goal, Aug. 31, '06
Lizabette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Diana » May 31st, 2006, 6:03 pm

Any chance we'll get to see some current pics of the little feller on the forum?
Last edited by Diana on May 31st, 2006, 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Here's to our mutual success! :buddies: --Diana
Diana
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Postby Bonnie » May 31st, 2006, 6:42 pm

If you want to see an updated picture of Baby Nicholas stay under Studio and go under "Becky & Nicholas halfway there".

He is adorable!!! I am his adopted Auntie and I can tell you he is one cute kid!!! He loves the Medifast Oatmeal and cries when it is all gone.

Once you see his pictures you will agree with me.
I lost 50lbs Through Take Shape for Life

Bonnie Wills
Bonnie
Preferred Member - #50 Club

PreviousNext

Return to Studio