Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Issue

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Issue

Postby Finally_Losing » July 26th, 2006, 6:54 am

I love the AC Oatmeal and have it alot...well this morning it looked a little odd when I poured it out of the package, but I added my water and cooked it anyway.....It never thickened up. Honestly, I think it was missing the oatmeal part. It had the apples and flavoring but that was it. Anyone else have this issue?

Amy
Finally_Losing
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby loriannk » July 26th, 2006, 9:06 am

I just had an apple cinnamon oatmeal and I have not had that problem. Did any of the other packages in the box look like that or just this package?
3 kids ages 2, 8 & 9
loriannk
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Finally_Losing » July 26th, 2006, 10:34 am

That's the funny thing, just this pack. If i remember right it was the last pack in the box and the others were fine. I remember reading about an issue with the maple and brown sugar so I didn't know if someone had an issue with these too.....

Amy
Finally_Losing
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby JKSRN » July 26th, 2006, 2:19 pm

The Maple Oatmeal is still making the rounds!!! :x I had ordered a box this month and today I had some---oh, geez! what an shocking experience! It, also, didn't thicken up besides taste bad. So, I called Medifast and UPS is picking up the oatmeal and they are sending me out another box! As long as you can provide the packet manufacturing number, you are good to go to get a replacement. Medifast is great about that! :)
Joan
JKSRN
Preferred member

Postby jump4joy » July 26th, 2006, 4:21 pm

Wow, Joan, I'm surprised that they hadn't pulled that bad batch....makes me wonder how many tasteless boxes are out there. Thanks for the heads up...I'll wait till fall before I order some more....gotta use up my apple-cinny ones first. I'll be missing the Maple in the meantime.

Joy
Motto: The time will pass whether I diet or not.
jump4joy
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby horsey girl » July 27th, 2006, 8:18 pm

I had an envelope of apple cinnamon a few days ago that only ha a few apple pieces, a little powder. and no oatmeal! :shock: Rest of the box was fine.
Ad Astra per Aspera
horsey girl
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Return to Weight Loss