Anybody want to buy or trade products?

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Anybody want to buy or trade products?

Postby deedle » January 11th, 2004, 5:28 pm

I have a ton of cream soup and orange shakes that I just can't stand! Is there anybody out there who would want to either buy them, or trade for something else?

The orange tastes like children's tylenol to me! The rest is great, but I just hate wasting it by not using it.

Peace guys and gals, will write more soon

Dee
deedle

Postby Nancy » January 11th, 2004, 11:04 pm

Dee,

Ooops, so sorry you don’t prefer them.

Read through the forum and the newsletters to find out how to modify the flavors a bit. You can do a MakeMeThinner Forum search by clicking on the “search” icon at the top of the page and typing in a few keywords such as Torani syrup…

We have written about how to enhance the flavors by adding sugar-free Torani or Davinci Syrup flavorings, Crystal Light sugar-free Tang.

IMHO, the fruit flavored shakes are best if they are really icy cold, made in a blender with ice and a bit of flavoring to intensify the flavors. It makes the orange shake taste like a creamsicle. You can also mix the packet of orange shake into a can of orange pop and give it a whirl in the blender with a few ice cubes.

Re: creamy soups – be sure to check out HOW to prepare the soups. You may add any seasoning – I rather like Mrs. Dash added to the creamy soups.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby susan » January 12th, 2004, 1:37 pm

HI DEEDLE,
i LOVE THE ORANGE PINEAPPLE AND THE ORANGE DELIGHT i MIX THEM WITH SUN-KIST ORANGE DIET POP THEY ARE DELICIOUS WITH CRUSHED ICE IN THE BLENDER.TRY THAT. ALTHO I DON;T REALLY CARE FOR THE FRENCH VANILLA THAT MUCH BUT I DRINK IT WITH A SQUIRT OF DEVINI SYRUP IN CHOC.OR CARMEL IT WORKS .HANG IN THERE .
SUSAN
susan
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby star85 » January 12th, 2004, 5:04 pm

Usually a "Return/Exchange" policy form accompanies your order. If you just purchased them RECENTLY you should be able to return or exchange them with pre-authorization from a customer service rep. My very first purchase I tried the orange. It was absolutely nauseating. I don't care what I added to it. It was gross. Anyway I spoke with a customer service representative and explained the situation. I sent it back in exchange for dutch chocolate. The thing of it is though, is that it has to be returned within 15 days. I would call a customer rep. and speak with them. They were very helpful to me.

Kelyn
star85
Trusted Member - #20 Club

Postby deedle » January 12th, 2004, 8:04 pm

Hey there - Sadly I bought it from ebay, not direct thru a rep, just somebody selling off what they didn't need anymore. I think if you like creamsicles, it would be great, but I can't say I'm one of those folks. Although mising it with diet cranberry soda seems to make them slightly paletteable.

Cheers all, and I promise I will atch up on my posts soon and return messages to all your lovely emails :)

Cheers
!
Dawn
:drive: (me in my little sebring)
deedle

Return to Weight Loss