another newgirl question

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

another newgirl question

Postby lori » March 31st, 2004, 9:59 am

hope everyone is doing great!!! i am wondering if any one drinks the fast soups and the 2 cups of buoillon as well. i cant find it anywhere if this is "legal" or not. i bought some sugar and carb free strawberry cream savers since it says we can have that or gum and they are really good and kind of a sweet treat. i just dont want to do anything wrong. i am doing the fast so i didnt know for sure about the soups and buoillon. i knew it said you could have 1 fast soup a day but is this supposed to take place or the buoillon? sorry i am asking so many questions but i want to to this right!! not to say not waste the money i have spent since it is not cheap. i am still feeling pretty good and not too hungry yet. i work all day so the breakfast and lunch is not hard it is supper time when i have to cook for a meat and potatoes kind of husband and 3 little ones. thanks to everyone for your support and hope i am not getting on anyones nerves with all of the questions. have a great day!!
Start 03/27/04
225/210/160ish
lori
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby Jeanette » March 31st, 2004, 10:36 am

Hi Lori:

You can actually have two fast soups a day, in addition to boullion, if you think you need it.

The Cream Savers sound good...I don't think I have seen the sugar free kind around, though. I'd be cautious and watch the calorie content of those. Gum is only 5 cals a piece, and I bet the Cream Savers are more.

But you know, if one Cream saver at (let's guess) 15 cals is better than bingeing on a 220 calorie candy bar!
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Jims Chick » March 31st, 2004, 12:48 pm

I thought you could only have 1 fast soup a day .......dang
.....Unless I could buy just one creamsaver...I wouldn't do cause I'd eat every last on of them

julie
"I can do all things through Christ"

Start Date: January 10, 2004
243.5 / 218 / 140
25.5 pounds gone forever
Jims Chick
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby lori » March 31st, 2004, 1:23 pm

i was really worried about the cream saver thing after jeanetta response but i went to the store and they only have 9 calories each so i will have to limit myself to 3 or maybe 4. thanks so much for all of your information. you are soooo good i this. i hope i will do as good as you seem yo be doing. keep up the good work and i looked at your pictures and you look great and are a great inspiration.
Start 03/27/04
225/210/160ish
lori
Regular Member - #10 Club

Return to Weight Loss