add me to the 90 pound club please

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

add me to the 90 pound club please

Postby krandle » May 21st, 2005, 11:05 am

That's right. I am down 90.5 pounds. I am grateful truly i am.
But it seems like the more weight i lose the fatter i look. What is up with that. Could i be bloated? It is not that TOM but I have not had a drop of water this week. Diet soda, coffee, everything but water. Could this have something to do with it?
krandle
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby want2Bthin » May 21st, 2005, 11:40 am

Krandle-

90 pound club! That is awesome!

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Angelia
want2Bthin
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby LilMsTexas » May 21st, 2005, 12:09 pm

CONNNNNNNNNNNNNGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! And WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

ANd now............ :water: :water: GET BACK TO THAT WATER!! Of COURSE that's the problem girlie. After 90lbs lost you oughta know better than any of us how that affects our bodies. Now get crackin' on that water chickie and let's see you in the 100# club!!

WOW...90lbs lost.........how FANNNNNNNTABULOUS!!

Cheers!
Christi :water:
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby krandle » May 21st, 2005, 12:25 pm

Thank you want2Bthin and LilMsTexas. I will try to do the whole water thing starting tomorrow.
krandle

Postby fatBgone » May 21st, 2005, 7:11 pm

krandle,
I KNEW you would hit it this week!! Congratulations!!! That's gotta feel GREAT!!!

And...YES....drink your water!!!! Didn't you try that flavored water yet that I told you about last week? It's sooo good!!! I prefer it now over diet coke - and I was a diet coke aholic!! Try it - you'll like it!! (sounds like the old "Mikey" commercial....)
Lisa
fatBgone

Postby krandle » May 21st, 2005, 8:27 pm

Thanks you. And you know what, i thought about you when i was at the grocery store last night. I saw it and for some reason did not pick it up. No good reason just didn't. SO I will buy it tomorrow, If you are absolutely sure it will be a sure fire substitute for water.
Good luck this week people :D
krandle

Postby Tk » May 21st, 2005, 8:47 pm

All I got to say is WOW! How short a time have you been on mf? You are awsome!!
Tanya
Tk
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Postby LilMsTexas » May 22nd, 2005, 3:15 am

OK OK........I can't take it any more. I got on here and jumped on krandle for not drinking her water like I'm some WATER GODDESS :? When in fact I have been water deficient myself this week :hammerhead: I'm generally really good about it because I KNOW how important it is.......but alas.......I struggled and always seemed to get busy and forget...yadayadayada. So while my advice was sound, I was saying it to BOTH of us.......now I've just come clean about it ;)

I really have a goal of 10lbs per month. If I don't lose 3lbs this next week I won't make it. Of course this next month is RAGING RIVER time for me so I may not SEE it by next Sunday but will the following week. Of course I won't stop, and I won't freak out, if I don't lose 3lbs, but I sure am hopeful. SO I will be pounding the water and doing my exercise at Curves this week, and taking at least 3 days out of the week to do full fast (Tues Thurs for sure because I don't exercise on those days).

Anyway...just wanted to come clean about my lack of water. Krandle.....this is OUR week to do our water!!! I challenge us both (all of us) to do our best!! :D

CHEERS!
Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas

Postby fatBgone » May 22nd, 2005, 7:25 am

krandle,
If you're not sure that you will like the flavored water, you could buy one bottle of it and try it first. I've seen it sold indivdually in gas station stores in the cold drinks area. I would just say don't try the Fruit2O for your first one....they kind of leave a metallic aftertaste. The Aquafina Splash is ok, but my favorite is by Nestle. And, I don't remember if I told you or not, but you can actually get 12 drinks out of the 6 pack (I know they're kinda pricey) if you dilute them with 1/2 spring water & 1/2 flavored water - then it doesn't seem so bad to pay $2.49 for a 6 pack, since it turns it into a 12 pack.

Well, I hope you try one soon and let me know...I'm curious to find out what you thought!!
Lisa
fatBgone

Postby guest Deanna » May 22nd, 2005, 2:27 pm

Well, today (after loosing 10 lbs in the first 2 weeks) I only lost 2.5 lbs this week. I am happy about that though and anxiously await the next week. We are having a cookout tonight and I'll be eating steak and salad.. Hurrah for all of us!!!!
guest Deanna

Postby Mrsshrinkinglady » May 22nd, 2005, 8:00 pm

Krandle,
WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
90 pounds GONE BABY!!!
That is AWESOME!!!!
Get that water down for sure, because I notice when I don't drink enough I also feel heavier and retain fluid much worse then when I drink what I should.
I like Crystal Light and Decaf iced tea and the flavored waters along with
good old H20.
Congrats and I am moving over to share the 100 pound club with you right soon!!
SUPERB!!
Shrink aka Mary
Mrsshrinkinglady

Return to The Weight Room