Nickieluv

1 Thread per registered User.

Re: Nickieluv

Postby sidrah » July 12th, 2010, 9:13 pm

It was on TV on some commercial the other say...put your bars in a hard eyegloass case to keep them safe! Maybe freeze them first and then eyeglass case, then they'll be defrosting as you eat them.
Don't really care as long as everything's better than yesterday was...

@}---- @}---- @}---- @}----
sidrah
Preferred member

Postby nickieluv » July 17th, 2010, 7:22 pm

Mmmm, frozen, that sounds like a cool idea! (no pun intended I swear)

Totally sucked this week - never made it past that first bar on the first day. Lots of handy excuses. But really I know that I just have to do it, and keep doing it. I'm going to try again this Monday - I'll still have 24 days, 20 pounds might be a bit tougher proposition but I think whatever I can get off will help with that Florida heat. I want to exercise too, try to build up my endurance a bit. I've always been fine so far at Disney, but we've never gone in the heat - not sure how much that will affect things.

I am looking forward to being thin again someday. And I don't mean that like I think it will magically happen. We need a family overhaul - my kids want to be outside and playing and having fresh foods and fruits to eat, but I am starting to see that it's only a matter of time before they pick up my habits instead of the healthy ones we are obviously all born with. I totally see it in them - we get unhealthy as we go through life and are damaged, by our parents or others or bad choices or whatever. But at birth we want the things that are good for us. We need to totally turn around how we eat NOW, before more damage is done.

And it's a vicious cycle. I'm too tired to play/cook/whatever because I eat crap and don't exercise - but if I changed how I eat and started to exercise, I'd have more energy to play/cook/whatever - but since I DO eat crap and am so tired, I don't make the healthy choices because they are the harder choices.

I'm hoping that now that things are slowing down a bit for the summer - no more evening rehearsals, just morning activities four days a week and piano lessons one day a week - maybe I can start to get a handle on this stuff. I'll will keep checking in!
nickieluv
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby katesmom » July 25th, 2010, 5:39 am

Hi Nickie !
Glad to see you back! I am back too for good until I reach my goal...
I am sick and tired of feeling sick and tired !
Good Luck to you !
356/331/150
Started 7/24/10
Can't wait to WIN this race !!
katesmom
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Previous

Return to My Journal