It is currently March 28th, 2024, 2:27 pm

News News of The Weight Room

Site map of The Weight Room » Forum : The Weight Room

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

A failure....

I'm feeling so awful. I just hate to admit this, but I've fallen off the wagon a bit. I got some "healthier" snack food for my family. (No trans fat, no preservatives, organic, etc...) and broke down and had a cookie day before yesterday and again today. Just to keep things even, apparently...I ended up eating a piece of chocolate yesterday! I'm in PMS mode, which is ironic because I never "thought I had cravings", ...
Read more : A failure.... | Views : 1000 | Replies : 3

30 pound club!!!!!!!!!!!

After much stressing, PMS, straying off plan *sighhhhhhhhh* I finally managed to get myself to the 30 pound club, yippy!

here's to another twenty-three! :D
Read more : 30 pound club!!!!!!!!!!! | Views : 872 | Replies : 5

Question about coupon that came in mail....

I know this is probably not the right forum for this question, but seems like the ordering info forum is dead.

I had just received a coupon in the mail the other day for free Momentum when you purchase 200.00 worth of products (coupon said it was $100 value). I misplaced my coupon and was wondering if there was a code on the coupon that can be used when ordering (and that I dont actually ...
Read more : Question about coupon that came in mail.... | Views : 540 | Replies : 1

I've taken OWTO'S vacant seat!!!!

I have made it to the 60# club! :woohoo: OWTO's seat was still slightly warm. Whew it was a close one! Hey science guy, can you update the thingy??? Thanks!
Read more : I've taken OWTO'S vacant seat!!!! | Views : 658 | Replies : 6

70# Club - Right On!

The Scale Fairy, bless his hunky heart, was great to me this week!! Would someone please be so kind and put me in the 70# club, purrty pleaase? I need to leave my warm seat behind so Crazy OC has a place to sit because she is fixin to knock the 60# door down!

Read more : 70# Club - Right On! | Views : 580 | Replies : 5

7.6!!!!!

I'm on Day 4 and when I came home from work I got on the scale and it said I had lost 7.6 pounds! Whoa baby! I'm so happy right now. I know the weight loss will slow down and I also know that some of it's water weight. I'm taking it!
Read more : 7.6!!!!! | Views : 679 | Replies : 4

It's time to get rid of your clothes when. . .

Inspired by Jeff Foxworthy's "You might be a redneck," I thought it might be fun to start a thread on clothes. Some of us have some pretty funny and relatable stories, so bring 'em on, Medibuds!

I've got one a couple:

You know it's time to get rid of your jeans when you instinctively reach down inside the waistband to scratch an itch on your thigh.

You know it's time to get rid of your ...
Read more : It's time to get rid of your clothes when. . . | Views : 568 | Replies : 2

Is the scale two days behind?

I heard this on another weight loss board I look at occasionally... someone was complaining about how their weight fluctuated and the responder said that your scale is typically 48 hours behind your eating habits. So if you binge on Wednesday, it will show on the scale on Friday instead of Thursday...

so what's your experience on this? since I read it, I noticed it a little but I'm not sure if there's any scientific ...
Read more : Is the scale two days behind? | Views : 638 | Replies : 5

A PERFECT 10#

Whooo hoooo I made it send me into the 10 pound club pleaze! :coolnana:
Read more : A PERFECT 10# | Views : 605 | Replies : 7

Once was stuck, now am down.

Finally finally finally - the scale has moved. It has been a very discouraging month :x, but this morning - at last the scale has moved. :cheermed: I got my first shipment of momentum products and tried a couple late last week. This week I intend to incorporate even more of them and am looking forward to more progress ...
Read more : Once was stuck, now am down. | Views : 513 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286