It is currently March 28th, 2024, 5:06 am

News News of The Weight Room

Site map of The Weight Room » Forum : The Weight Room

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Infusers/Momentum

I have been away way long, so are these like crystal light in that you can drink them with water as a drink/enhance flavor of shakes or is it a meal in itself.

I must have misread and took it to mean it was a meal replacement judging from the daily menu someone had laid out. She had 2 or 3 a day, plus soups plus a L and G equalling her 6 meals.

So, ...
Read more : Infusers/Momentum | Views : 1010 | Replies : 4

Restarting - hypoglycemia - advice needed

Hi -

I am attempting to restart - lost over 30# last year, gained around 20 back.

I have a history of hypoglycemia, but when I was on MF last year, as long as I took a One-A-Day Weight Smart vitamin, I was ok. that was one of the features of this plan that I really liked - I could follow it and feel good AND lose weight!

Now, it seems that my blood sugar ...
Read more : Restarting - hypoglycemia - advice needed | Views : 940 | Replies : 3

Hi (again) from Texas!

Hello! Another Prodigal Daughter returns! :wave: I've been away, but I'm back with renewed motivation and conviction! I'm so embarrassed of falling off the wagon, but you all are my accoutability team, so I know I need to stand up and 'fess, "Hello, my name is Stacey, and I'm a food-aholic..." :oops:

I lost 30 lbs pretty easily this ...
Read more : Hi (again) from Texas! | Views : 832 | Replies : 3

new support

Hi everyone. I am new to posting on here I joined a few weeks ago and did the intro then never got back on. So here I am now.

So my friend and I were doing mf together and doing very well. She found out a few weeks ago she is pregnant. CONGRATS to her. She is still there for me but I am finding it harder to stay on the diet with out her ...
Read more : new support | Views : 6502 | Replies : 8

HEY EVERYBODY!!!!

Good Grief! How are you all doing???? Oh my goodness. I have been inspired and KNOW that i can lose 50 more pounds, I just need to save my pennies for a few minutes... I just wanted to say hi. Im grateful you are here, Ill order soon. Take care all!
G.
Read more : HEY EVERYBODY!!!! | Views : 852 | Replies : 5

Back on the Medifast Wagon

Well, I have been on Medifast since April 8 th and have been losing slowly but surely. This weekend , however , I had a fabulous wedding in New Jersey and totally blew it. I am back on track and feel more in control now that I misbehaved so badly. I hope this next weekend I can handle a memorial day party. Give me strength!!!!
Read more : Back on the Medifast Wagon | Views : 847 | Replies : 3

Pregnant eating advice

Hi guys! I wanted to see what kind of advice you folks might have for me... I recently found out I'm pregnant and am trying to figure out a good plan for my eating. Today, I did the 5 and 1. I had a salad for lunch with chicken. For dinner, I had my chicken noodle soup and added some veggies, as well. I also had about 1/2 cup of whole grain pasta w/ sauce. ...
Read more : Pregnant eating advice | Views : 1090 | Replies : 8

All or nothing

Just thought I'd post this, from Jillian Michaels (trainer on "The Biggest Loser"). I did a free trial of her program, just to see what it was about, and still get daily inspirational e-mails from her that I kinda like:

All or Nothing
If you haven't already, it's definitely time to kill the all-or-nothing attitude. One great way to do that is to get real regarding setbacks. We are all bound to have lapses on ...
Read more : All or nothing | Views : 806 | Replies : 7

Restarting - remove my club# please

Hi -

Restarting - on day 5 - down 5 lbs. Had a really, really, really bad fall and winter, but spring is here and so is hope! :)
Read more : Restarting - remove my club# please | Views : 679 | Replies : 3

Memorial Day Challenge

A few of us have decided to challenge ourselves to stay extra compliant and make a big push to lose as much as we can between now and Memorial Day weekend. Up in my area, we view it as "opening" weekend on the lake and everyone opens up their lake homes, gets the boats out and summer is off and running. My goal is to be at 170 - 165 by Memorial Day so I ...
Read more : Memorial Day Challenge | Views : 681 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286