It is currently April 23rd, 2024, 9:40 pm

News News of The Weight Room

Site map of The Weight Room » Forum : The Weight Room

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Emotional eating

Just wanted to spread the word. I read a really interesting (and helpful) article about emotional eating in Clean Eating magazine. It's not online, so there's no link to post, unfortunately. But I highly recommend it. It's called Feeding the Hungry Heart, or something like that. I thought it had some good insights AND some very practical tips to help overcome emotional eating.
Read more : Emotional eating | Views : 802 | Replies : 2

Another NSV actually two of them

I am offically out of my size 28 capri's and into 26's comfortably. :)

Also I am enjoying walking so much that the time just passes by so quickly. I use to hate to walk and the time would just drag by. My MIND is changing! Let's face it your brain is 90% of this program!
Read more : Another NSV actually two of them | Views : 699 | Replies : 3

slow....

hi everyone, i havent posted in some time. i did medifast almost a year ago and lost a good amount of weight. i have re-started with my last 40 pounds to lose. i have lost 7 pounds in the first 3 weeks. i have never lost so slow on medifast. to be honest im really having a hard time not because i have only lost 7 pounds, but for the past 2 weeks i have ...
Read more : slow.... | Views : 841 | Replies : 3

NSV (non scale victory)

Today I have on a pair of capri's that are so loose on me!! yay! Wanna know something funny?? I feel skinny today! LOL What a boost it is to have on loose clothing!
Read more : NSV (non scale victory) | Views : 737 | Replies : 5

50 Day weight Loss challenge !!! No Cheats !

Hi !
I wanted to challenge myself and put myself on a 50 day challenge to see what happens !

Anyone want to join me? I am so happy with losing 10 lb on my first week back on MF, and want it to continue !

Start date is tomorrow: Monday July 21st
End date is : September 8th

WE CAN DO THIS !!!!!
:goteam: ...
Read more : 50 Day weight Loss challenge !!! No Cheats ! | Views : 2519 | Replies : 23

Any cherry pomegranate shake opinions

I just got an order with a box of them and haven't tasted the shakes, yet. From what I can tell they have been out a little over a month. Any opinions or tryouts yet? I think I will make one in the AM.
Read more : Any cherry pomegranate shake opinions | Views : 1432 | Replies : 4

compliance victory

Today will be Day 24 out of 25 of compliance!

While I'm only down 6 lbs in that time, I remind myself that this same victory would have taken me 3 months on any other program, and probably longer given my one day of non compliance. (And, boy, did I pay for that day!! Sick in bed throwing up with a migraine for 2 days.)

A friend of mind sent me a Homer Simpson quote: ...
Read more : compliance victory | Views : 646 | Replies : 1

I'm gonna be anti journal and...

...post here! lol

I am so frustrated with my weight right now. I cheated, yep I did, on Saturday. I went the fair and had chips, a tri tip sandwich and later in the day some ice cream...

After the ice cream I felt so sick, i can't even tell you.

The next day I was OP, did very good. I am up 5 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even after one day of being OP, I thought for ...
Read more : I'm gonna be anti journal and... | Views : 761 | Replies : 6

Rude awakening...and I do mean RUDE!

Hello everyone!

Yesterday I had a real rude awakening. I have been going through a battery of tests to determine whether or not I have breast cancer. Now my family doctor doesn't weigh me, so when I went to the oncologist yesterday I was horrified. A year or so ago, after several months of medifast (and I don't know what my starting weight was, but I think about 245), I was 215 lbs. Then I ...
Read more : Rude awakening...and I do mean RUDE! | Views : 1191 | Replies : 7

30 pound club, please

I am halfway to my goal!! Would someone be so kind as to change my settings to reflect the 30# club?

Thanks so much!!
Read more : 30 pound club, please | Views : 600 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286