It is currently March 29th, 2024, 12:38 am

News News of The Weight Room

Site map of The Weight Room » Forum : The Weight Room

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

The Thanksgiving compliance sign up sheet

Hello everyone. I have made a decision not to go off plan for Thanksgiving. Nothing is going to stand in my way. I AM going to get this weight off. I will be having turkey and I will bring my own salad, dressing and a jar of pickles so I can have one or two and share the rest. If you need motivation read the new post from Nancy this morning. She is awesome! Is ...
Read more : The Thanksgiving compliance sign up sheet | Views : 1160 | Replies : 9

Scale Superstitions

So I'm a firm believer in taking time to laugh at yourself - and yesterday while trying to fall asleep I was thinking about (what else) weighing in this morning and I realized I have some pretty dumb feelings about that scale.

1 - you must weigh in first thing in the morning, naked, and preferably after potty-time. (I'm pretty sure I'm not alone on THAT one, though!)

2 - I weigh myself both before ...
Read more : Scale Superstitions | Views : 686 | Replies : 3

Here we go friends, let's make this happen!

I am ready to commit. Is there anyone out there ready for their LAST re-start? There is no better time than right now. Let's all join in and we can be healthier and happier by Christmas. Let's get this board rocking again! Everyone knows the first few days are the worst, but you can do it! Drink a bottle of water with each supplement and you will be so full (and busy running to the ...
Read more : Here we go friends, let's make this happen! | Views : 744 | Replies : 9

Sunday....October 19th

YAY!! Week one and down 9 pounds.
Read more : Sunday....October 19th | Views : 717 | Replies : 2

Ruminations on earthquakes, stress and weightloss

Struggles are interesting things. They point out our strengths and our weaknesses. I'm reminded of the toothpick bridges built in high school physics. After the construction phase, the teacher would lead the class into the woodshop workroom and subject each bridge to the press -- the stress test. Some bridges, once the threshold was exceeded, simply cracked. Some would explode much like a ticker tape parade (thank goodness for safety goggles!).

After the '89 quake ...
Read more : Ruminations on earthquakes, stress and weightloss | Views : 695 | Replies : 3

WHAT IS MF PIZZA?????

WHAT IS MF PIZZA?????????????????
Read more : WHAT IS MF PIZZA????? | Views : 1538 | Replies : 4

Move me up

Hi all, havent posted in a long while, but I'm still hanging in there. I'm down 26 pounds, so Unca move me up.. :D

Kim
Read more : Move me up | Views : 679 | Replies : 3

40 pounds gone

Finally made it to the 40 pound club, go me! :mrgreen:
Read more : 40 pounds gone | Views : 1186 | Replies : 8

Exercise

When I lost the first time I did not exercise allot-I have started on the treadmill for a mile-I need help with a program-I see alot of people that keep there weight off exercise-so help please
Read more : Exercise | Views : 806 | Replies : 5

Eating first thing in AM

Hi all -

Just wondering how important it is to eat within an hour of waking? I mean, relatively speaking, how important is it.

With the two girls I can seldom eat within an hour - it's usually within two hours. You're not supposed to have the bar first thing but that's all I have time to grab - so I haven't been eating right away because I know having a bar is not recommended. ...
Read more : Eating first thing in AM | Views : 791 | Replies : 5

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286