It is currently March 28th, 2024, 6:19 pm

News News of The Weight Room

Site map of The Weight Room » Forum : The Weight Room

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

How Do You Handle Holidays and Special Occasions?

Well, I made it through the holidays...but it was tough! I didn't gain any weight from Thanksgiving till Jan. 1st, thanks to Medifast..but I didn't lose much weight either, and didn't follow the plan several days. I'm fine when I'm in my usual routine, but put me around a holiday buffet or a special family breakfast, and I'm a goner. As Oscar Wilde said, "I can resist anything but temptation"! How did you cope with ...
Read more : How Do You Handle Holidays and Special Occasions? | Views : 7520 | Replies : 2

Soy, good or bad?

I've been doing some reading and I'm a bit disturbed to find that soy may not be as good for us as we are led to believe. Everything that I have read says that soy must be fermented to neutralize toxins that will otherwise get into our bodies. The Chinese have been doing the fermenting process for some 2500 years but I don't think Medifast is doing it.

Anyone know anythng of this?
Read more : Soy, good or bad? | Views : 1115 | Replies : 0

weigh in

lets set aday to post our wt.loss. ok everone.peaches :cleader:
Read more : weigh in | Views : 762 | Replies : 1

My Exercise Program - What do you think?

So, I am new to forums, but thought I would share with you what worked for me. Rather than trying to make weight loss my goal, I chose to keep to the program and then up my exercise a little bit at a time. Ready for it?

Week 1-3 - Exercise on bicycle or tread mill for 5-7 minutes every day
Week 4 - Exercise for 5 minutes every other day (same exercises)
Stretch every ...
Read more : My Exercise Program - What do you think? | Views : 660 | Replies : 1

The NEW YOU 2009 !

Duplicate post - original here:

http://www.makemethinner.com/forum/diet-12746.html

UT
Read more : The NEW YOU 2009 ! | Views : 702 | Replies : 0

Hey all you losers join my mini challenge

Ok, so here is the story. I have been stuggling and bouncing on and off progam with many false promises of fresh starts. I know this site worked very well for me in the past. I think it was having to make myself publicly accountable. I am making a commitment to this site and its members as well as myself that I will remain on plan until my birthday - no bouncing. If you have ...
Read more : Hey all you losers join my mini challenge | Views : 712 | Replies : 7

First week--no loss : (

Good morning all--
Where did I go wrong? I drank my shakes, ate my lean green meal, drank lots of water, and even walked every night. I was very disciplined and stayed away from the scale for the week. I was excited to step on the scale and hopeful to report a loss like others on the website...only to be disappointed when the scale indicated no loss or gain.

(Sigh)

Can anyone offer advice to ...
Read more : First week--no loss : ( | Views : 1452 | Replies : 5

ENERGY!

Just thought I'd try to infuse a little energy into these oh so quiet areas! Nope, nothing interesting to say or add, just always thought that The Weight Room was a cool place, and it's been a dead zone as of late.

Keep on keepin' on, people! Wake Up! Jump up and down! Do the hokey pokey! Oh, sorry, got a bit excited there. :-)

Cheers,

Lauren
Read more : ENERGY! | Views : 820 | Replies : 2

Ever happened to you?

So I had an interesting experience this morning. I was eating my apple cinnamon oatmeal and felt something funny while chewing. I thought maybe it was a clump or something that got petrified in the microwave. I took it out and what did I find? An actual apple seed. That was bizarre. But I guess those are definitely real apple bits in there! :lol:
Read more : Ever happened to you? | Views : 848 | Replies : 3

Humble Request

Hi there fans. :lol:

I was wondering if there was anybody out there who'd be willing to be my anti-temptation partner. I'm looking for somebody who is home most of the day, like I am, so I wouldn't be interrupting you at work. I might never need it, but I'm trying to find someone who would let me call them or even just text message them when ...
Read more : Humble Request | Views : 862 | Replies : 12

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286