It is currently March 28th, 2024, 11:23 pm

News Stickies

Site map of The MakeMeThinner Medifast Support Forum » Forum : The MakeMeThinner Medifast Support Forum

MediFast weight loss,health management and diet program by Take Shape for Life. Terry & Nancy Pettit (Presidential TSFL Health Coaches)(Toll Free 888-886-2629)

Soliciting

Hi All,
Recently we've had reports of Health Coaches PM'ing members to solicit their business.

This is NOT the purpose of this forum, and you will be subject to losing your MMT membership if you are practicing this.

I would like to ask that any members that are approached by Health Coaches, please PM me directly.

Thanks for your cooperation.

<added>I forgot about this post. - UT</add>
http://www.makemethinner.com/support-forum/soliciting-clients-the-forum-t5778.html
Read more : Soliciting | Views : 1104 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Weight Loss

100 Day Challenge of Compliance !

New 100 day Challenge of Compliance !

I wanted to start a new one...Any one want to join me??
Read more : 100 Day Challenge of Compliance ! | Views : 9837 | Replies : 225 | Forum : The Weight Room

feels impossible to start again

Hi,

I did so good on MF this summer, went from 185 to about 155! Felt awsome. But then I started cheating...a little here...a little there...and now I gain back at least 5 pounds, if not 10 pounds. Probably is 10 pounds, but I refuse to get on the scale right now.

I started this morning, but after only 2 hours found myself eating a candy bar that I did not get rid of before ...
Read more : feels impossible to start again | Views : 2790 | Replies : 18 | Forum : The Weight Room

Stop Smoking Challenge

Who smokes, and who wants to quit?
Me.....

Anyone want to join me?
Read more : Stop Smoking Challenge | Views : 3922 | Replies : 51 | Forum : What's Shakin'

100 DAYS CHALLENGE!

Hi! There are a few of us joining in a challenge to remain compliant for 100 straight days. That takes us to October 16th. It's a long time but if we stick together and take it one shake at a time, we can all be a lot thinner for Halloween!! Think of the cute costumes.... Sorry, tangent. ;)

Anyway - I'm in, as is KatieB, Queenie, SuzyQ, ...
Read more : 100 DAYS CHALLENGE! | Views : 6307 | Replies : 104 | Forum : The Weight Room

Motivational Quotes

Hi guys,

I thought of starting a thread where everyone can put up their favourite quotes in one place - there is nothing like a dose of 'Won't Power' food for the inner man!

Perhaps Unca could make this a sticky so it is accessible for everyone???

Here are some of mine favourites to start - and I have stolen some of these from the board - jus ones that have caught my eye ...
Read more : Motivational Quotes | Views : 1334 | Replies : 8 | Forum : The Elevator

About those Journals

Someone posted a question recently about why the forum seemed to be quieter lately, and one of the answers was that much of the conversation has moved over to journals.

I don't yet have a journal, so those of you who have been keeping them, what are the advantages/disadvantages of using a journal? What are some of the practicalities of using the journal vs. the forum itself?

Thank you for your time!
Read more : About those Journals | Views : 10729 | Replies : 26 | Forum : My Journal

Condiments, Spices and Snacks

Dear MakeMeThinner Family ~

I want to draw your attention to a wonderful condiment guide and snack update for people on the TSFL programs using Medifast meal replacements.

I truly appreciate DeDe for sharing it with us and I say, “Atta Girl” and send ya :rose: bouquets of thinniness for your diligent assistance in keeping MakeMeThinner people on the straight and narrow path to healthy bliss.

DeDe, ...
Read more : Condiments, Spices and Snacks | Views : 5283 | Replies : 25 | Forum : Lean Cuisine

Sick of AOL

Well....I'm usually not one to complain much, but I've had enough of AOL.
:x
After going back and forth for months, I'm done dealing with them.

MMT will no longer support mail delivery with AOL. It's a shame that spammers have brought communication on the web to this point, but if AOL can't implement an anti-spam program that doesn't block legitimate emails, I'm not going to take ...
Read more : Sick of AOL | Views : 912 | Replies : 4 | Forum : The Web Room

weight tickers?

these are really cute, how are they done?
Read more : weight tickers? | Views : 1243 | Replies : 11 | Forum : The Web Room

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286